You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Strangephone call from Sky poker/bet?

2»

Comments

• edited December 2013
    In Response to Re: Strangephone call from Sky poker/bet?:
    Threatening me as a woman you can get my name and a ddress is a little to wierd, I have reported to police, AND YES I HAVE, I had a terriying problem with a stalker ex-boyfriend. I have requested immediate closure of mmy account and all details deleted. If your intention was to scare/frighten me..well done it worked.
    Posted by VickiPKR
    Surely if this is your personal situation you would think first before posting details of a private phonecall and private customer care chatlog on a public forum????
  • edited December 2013
    Victoria ****: yes i will its on the forum in the poker chat section
    Fran R: Ok do not worry as stated he would not be able to get your details.
    Fran R: Please disregard any phone from us and never give your PIN number to anyone.
    Victoria ****: THEROCK573 is his name, I have rang the police.
  • edited December 2013
    Threatening me as a woman you can get my name and a ddress is a little to wierd, I have reported to police, AND YES I HAVE, I had a terriying problem with a stalker ex-boyfriend. I have requested immediate closure of mmy account and all details deleted. If your intention was to scare/frighten me..well done it worked.
    Posted by VickiPKR
    lol you really are dumb if you think anybody could get your details from a poker site, its called a joke chill out, you have most likely upset a neighbour if your posts are anything to go by!!! do you honestly think sky poker members have nothing better to do than to try and find the wareabouts of venter, do me a favour love!!!
  • edited December 2013
    Ok, this is getting absurd now.

GG
  • edited December 2013
    A member of this forum as come on here and asked for help, with a genuine question.
    Yet every post in reply to op as been abusive or sarcastic.
    you should be utterly
    ashamed of yourselves

Regards Alan
  • edited December 2013
    will be interested to know where she is expecting the police to go..... entertaining that this thread is still going
  • edited December 2013
    A member of this forum as come on here and asked for help, with a genuine question. Yet every post in reply to op as been abusive or sarcastic. you should be utterly ashamed of yourselves     Regards Alan
    Posted by ajmilton
    cmon alan have aword with yourself, this is pure attention seeking from the first origianal post all th way to the the phoning th police post, if you are taken in by this then more fool you!!
  • edited December 2013
    A member of this forum as come on here and asked for help, with a genuine question. Yet every post in reply to op as been abusive or sarcastic. you should be utterly ashamed of yourselves     Regards Alan
    Posted by ajmilton
    Almost as dramatic as 'Vicki' himself.
  • edited December 2013
    In Response to Re: Strangephone call from Sky poker/bet? : cmon alan have aword with yourself, this is pure attention seeking from the first origianal post all th way to the the phoning th police post, if you are taken in by this then more fool you!!
    Posted by THEROCK573
    if that's the case fine, I don't mined looking the fool.
    If its all just banter between you guys that's ok
    otherwise my statement stands ( I have had quite a bit of whiskey you know )

Regards Alan
  • edited December 2013
    You must have had bottle after bottle to fall for this thread!
  • edited December 2013
    In Response to Re: Strangephone call from Sky poker/bet? : if that's the case fine, I don't mined looking the fool. If its all just banter between you guys that's ok otherwise my statement stands ( I have had quite a bit of whiskey you know ) Regards Alan
    Posted by ajmilton
    well its certianly banter from myside, vicki obviously has a sence of humour failure,but will be more than happy to help the police with there enquirys though if im questioned over a phone call which was most likely never made in the first place. lol
  • edited December 2013
    if some 1 is attention seeking why take the bate and reply just ignore the openening post :)
  • edited December 2013
    When I get weird numbers I put them into Google, normally a business number will show up as so.

That, then Customer Services would have been the play.

Instead, it appears you've just posted someone's number on a public forum, then what, called the police..?..
  • edited December 2013
    I can assure u any call from Skybet would have had the prefix 01423. Their call centre is in Harrogate, NOT Leeds. I've had a few calls from them over the years. 
  • edited December 2013
    Hello is that vicki....yes.... this is father christmas..
  • edited December 2013
    Hello is that vicki....yes.... this is father christmas..
    Posted by tomo_efc
    We hear you've been a good boy.....I mean girl, this year Vicki.
  • edited December 2013
    Dear Vicki
    Would you be interested in playing the @2.20 for £2.20 DEEPSTACK.
    All the best
    Rainman397
  • edited December 2013
    I'm sure the founder of the internet hoped it would be used by a lonely man impersonating a woman suffering bogus phone falls on a poker site. Well done all, most amusing thread. 
  • edited December 2013
    Dear Vicki Would you be interested in playing the @2.20 for £2.20 DEEPSTACK. All the best Rainman397
    Posted by rainman397
    Stop harrassing the poor girl! The police are on their way.
  • edited December 2013
    In Response to Re: Strangephone call from Sky poker/bet? : Stop harrassing the poor girl! The police are on their way.
    Posted by PokerNoon
    I think someone is about to get an invite to a certain tournament.....
  • edited December 2013
    In Response to Re: Strangephone call from Sky poker/bet? : Stop harrassing the poor girl! The police are on their way.
    Posted by PokerNoon
    My apologies dont mean to upset anyone, police have just turned up.
    They will be in the @2.20 for £2.20 tomorrow.
    And they have said anyone who has posted on this thread has 2 enter the @2.20 for £2.20 DEEPSTACK tomorrow, or they may face criminal proceedings.
    All the best
    Rainman397
  • edited December 2013
    In Response to Re: Strangephone call from Sky poker/bet? : My apologies dont mean to upset anyone, police have just turned up. They will be in the @2.20 for £2.20 tomorrow. And they have said anyone who has posted on this thread has 2 enter the @2.20 for £2.20 DEEPSTACK tomorrow, or they may face criminal proceedings. All the best Rainman397
    Posted by rainman397
    Hahahahah, much love to this post! vwp Man of Rain
  • edited December 2013
    In Response to Re: Strangephone call from Sky poker/bet? : My apologies dont mean to upset anyone, police have just turned up. They will be in the @2.20 for £2.20 tomorrow. And they have said anyone who has posted on this thread has 2 enter the @2.20 for £2.20 DEEPSTACK tomorrow, or they may face criminal proceedings. All the best Rainman397
    Posted by rainman397
    Ha, quality.

I have an image of you walking round all day wearing a tshirt saying '@2.20 for 2.20 DEEPSTACK' on it.

Will you be running the deepstack on xmas day rainman? I may have to talk to my family otherwise.
  • edited December 2013
    Just read through this thread and GOOD LORD ..

Can't quite tell if Vicky is serious or trolling ..
  • edited December 2013
    In Response to Re: Strangephone call from Sky poker/bet? : Ha, quality. I have an image of you walking round all day wearing a tshirt saying '@2.20 for 2.20 DEEPSTACK' on it. Will you be running the deepstack on xmas day rainman? I may have to talk to my family otherwise.
    Posted by PokerNoon
    Not sure about Xmas day DEEPSTACK Wife might not like it.
  • edited December 2013
    In Response to Re: Strangephone call from Sky poker/bet? : Not sure about Xmas day DEEPSTACK Wife might not like it.
    Posted by rainman397
    I'm sure the wife won't mind being stacked deep on Christmas day Rainman.
  • edited December 2013
    In Response to Re: Strangephone call from Sky poker/bet? : I'm sure the wife won't mind being stacked deep on Christmas day Rainman.
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    Wife agrees lol
  • edited December 2013
    In Response to Re: Strangephone call from Sky poker/bet? : I'm sure the wife won't mind being stacked deep on Christmas day Rainman.
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    It's the 2-20 at 2-20 or the QUEENS Speech.....Some bloke in Norway said he should be back in time to play...
  • edited December 2013

I picked a bad day to take the day off.

I am closing this thread, there has been so much trolling, flaming, flamebaiting and utter silliness from all sides here I'm surprised it's still open.

To Original Poster VickiPKR, no official or customer service operator from SkyPoker or Sky Betting and Gaming monitor this forum.  I would estimate over 50% don't know it exists.  This is the reason you are not getting any response here.  I understand you are frustrated by getting odd phonecalls, I feel the same way about them and am chasing up an extraordinary weird one I received this afternoon (for the record, nothing to do with this, Sky or poker, it was a car insurance one).  Keep trying to get your resolution through the customer services channels.  If you require further help feel free to PM me.

P.S. I will be reviewing this thread properly later and talking to anyone I think has gone over the line.

• edited December 2013

Forget top of the posts.....lets have top of the threads!

This is a shoe in!