You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

dislike for money

edited December 2013 in Poker Chat
playing the 4k bounty hunter, chip leader with about 48k in chips just announces in the chatbox hes going to watch a movie with the bird on telly, theres only 22 runners left aswell

poor me gets my chips in with AA v KK and couldnt hold to leave me with 10bbs so i jam the button with A9  next hand and run into KK and im out and now  im in mood and this guys cruising to the final table and couldnt care less. allright for some!!

Comments

• edited December 2013
    In Response to dislike for money:
    playing the 4k bounty hunter, chip leader with about 48k in chips just announces in the chatbox hes going to watch a movie with the bird on telly, theres only 22 runners left aswell poor me gets my chips in with AA v KK and couldnt hold to leave me with 10bbs so i jam the button with A9  next hand and run into KK and im out and now  im in mood and this guys cruising to the final table and couldnt care less. allright for some!!
    Posted by THEROCK573
    Wow, I can see how that would be annoying :-|

However maybe one day, if you continue grinding, you will reach the level where winning the 4K bounty hunter doesn't make much difference to your bank roll :-)
  • edited December 2013
    In Response to Re: dislike for money:
    In Response to dislike for money : Wow, I can see how that would be annoying :-| However maybe one day, if you continue grinding, you will reach the level where winning the 4K bounty hunter doesn't make much difference to your bank roll :-)
    Posted by peter27
    lol nice rub!!!
  • edited December 2013
    In Response to dislike for money:
    playing the 4k bounty hunter, chip leader with about 48k in chips just announces in the chatbox hes going to watch a movie with the bird on telly, theres only 22 runners left aswell poor me gets my chips in with AA v KK and couldnt hold to leave me with 10bbs so i jam the button with A9  next hand and run into KK and im out and now  im in mood and this guys cruising to the final table and couldnt care less. allright for some!!
    Posted by THEROCK573
    What with your connection issues and running like this, you'll be broke soon! :)
  • edited December 2013
    In this time of goodwill to all men you would think your AA and A9 would hold for once alas the Sky rng has no such feelings that may be a good thing or bad depends if you win or lose I guess.
    However the one thing I can do in the hope it will cheer you up  alittle in these dark times is to wish you a very merry Christmas young rock and heres hoping your luck and over pairs will hold in future.

All the best from an older rock.
  • edited December 2013
    In Response to Re: dislike for money:
    In this time of goodwill to all men you would think your AA and A9 would hold for once alas the Sky rng has no such feelings that may be a good thing or bad depends if you win or lose I guess. However the one thing I can do in the hope it will cheer you up  alittle in these dark times is to wish you a very merry Christmas young rock and heres hoping your luck and over pairs will hold in future. All the best from an older rock.
    Posted by a00rock
    haha merry xmas to you to pal