You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

FAO a Sky-Rep

edited December 2013 in Poker Chat
Ok,

Regarding a post I made yesterday, still no one from Sky has offered an answer as to who or why I was rung from someone saying they were from Skybet. They called me Vicki and wanted to discuss my account.

Regarding threats of obtaining my address from a forum user, west mercia police have contacted me today, at this time they won't be taking any further action apart from contacting SkyBet and keeping my statement on record.

I would ask forum members to not reply in this thread with silly pointless nonsense and would like a reply from soneone at Sky, I am also sending an email to Jeremy.Dorrach@sky.com (BskyB's chief exec office).

I'm sure some of you find this amusing, untill the day you get a strange phonecall claiming to be from Sky and on the same day a Sky forum user stating they can get your details/address. Believe me it is not nice.

Comments

• edited December 2013
    In Response to FAO a Sky-Rep:
    Ok, Regarding a post I made yesterday, still no one from Sky has offered an answer as to who or why I was rung from someone saying they were from Skybet. They called me Vicki and wanted to discuss my account. Regarding threats of obtaining my address from a forum user, west mercia police have contacted me today, at this time they won't be taking any further action apart from contacting SkyBet and keeping my statement on record. I would ask forum members to not reply in this thread with silly pointless nonsense and would like a reply from soneone at Sky, I am also sending an email to Jeremy.Dorrach@sky.com (BskyB's chief exec office). I'm sure some of you find this amusing, untill the day you get a strange phonecall claiming to be from Sky and on the same day a Sky forum user stating they can get your details/address. Believe me it is not nice.
    Posted by VickiPKR
    I really don't know if you're trolling or serious :/
  • edited December 2013

Hi Vicki,

You need to take this up with Customer Care, it is not a Community matter, & Sky Management do not monitor the Community for this sort of thing, nor do they reply to it.

Please contact Customer Care.

I am going to close this thread, as it is not a matter that will be discussed here, and nobody can then make mocking responses.

Note, incidentally, that to the best of my knowledge, SB&G do not use an 0113 telephone prefix, & never have.

Sky Poker players cannot, under ANY circumstances, obtain personal data about other players from SB&G, so you should ignore those who suggest otherwise.

Please contact Customer Care.