You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!
Options

river cards

why is there so many twist on river on sky poker this doesnt happen in live poker its so bad its laughable takes the poker out of poker and turns it into a game of snap

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2013
    Your basically saying that sky "choose" who they want to win on the river?.

People complain about the river so much but you dont realise that the 5th card is no different from the 1st card that comes out there is 5 cards in total just is more annoying that when u lose on the river eg.

Another reason why you think there is so many "twists" is because live is usually 9 players and your lucky to play 20 hands an hour online is 6 max and easily tripples that per hour its much faster paces all automatically done.

So seriously think of the reasons why its different to online before you start posting things an as i can see your a new player/poster.

All online sites are the same just much faster paced and you will get sucked out many times and get lucky yourself also so it works both ways.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    i agree with saraman the amount of times you get blasted by the river is unbelievabley high  i dont for a second think sky is fixing it in any way whatsoever   but i do think the software shoild be looked at an updated