You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

UKPC FINAL THIS SUNDAY 21-15

edited December 2013 in Poker Chat
Hi everyone was,nt sure were to post this but on xmas day I satallited from £11-50 to £52 and now I,am in £240 final this sunday at 21-15. The problem being Liverpool play Chelsea at 4 and to tell the truth by 9 I will be bladded does anyone know if you can change the date or if you deredge what return you would get back   thanks in advance for any replys off to bed after a night shift cheers   ste

Comments

• edited December 2013

Hi sandman.

You need to speak to Customer Care, they make these decisions.

I think it unlikely that anything can be done, & they certainly won't offer a refund in these circumstances as far as I am aware.

Have a chat to Customer Care, you never know, there may be a work-round, but I doubt it.

I'm sure there is a solution here somewhere though - could you perhaps modify yoor arrarngements on the day?

Be great if you could win a UKPC seat, worth a little sacrifice imo.

Good luck. 

• edited December 2013
    In Response to Re: UKPC FINAL THIS SUNDAY 21-15:
    Hi sandman. You need to speak to Customer Care, they make these decisions. I think it unlikely that anything can be done, & they certainly won't offer a refund in these circumstances as far as I am aware. Have a chat to Customer Care, you never know, there may be a work-round, but I doubt it. I'm sure there is a solution here somewhere though - could you perhaps modify yoor arrarngements on the day? Be great if you could win a UKPC seat, worth a little sacrifice imo.   Good luck.   
    Posted by Tikay10
    Thanks  Tikay