You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

bye ins - Late regs

_G__G_
edited December 2013 in Poker Chat
Hi everyone
just wondering just got ko of mini bounty hunter, then noticed that i could enter it  again, how long this been going on didn't now.

Glen

Comments

• edited December 2013
    think you can only re enter until ..end of rebuy period
    if you got knocked after .you can't (I think any way)
  • _G__G_
    edited December 2013
    Yeh thanks late reg was still open. ill remember that thanks gain.

Glen
  • edited December 2013
    In Response to Re: bye ins - Late regs:
    Yeh thanks late reg was still open. ill remember that thanks gain. Glen
    Posted by _G
    _
    Hi G,

You cannot re-enter, Late Reg just means you can enter late, but not a 2nd time.
  • _G__G_
    edited December 2013
    I was in mini bounty hunter got ko, went to see where i finished, and it said register, i clicked the button it came up £5.50 i didn't reg, but it said i could, i was just wondering, thanks TK Sir.

Glen
  • edited December 2013
    I was in mini bounty hunter got ko, went to see where i finished, and it said register, i clicked the button it came up £5.50 i didn't reg, but it said i could, i was just wondering, thanks TK Sir. Glen
    Posted by _G_
    I think it does that but then if you try to enter it it won't let you.
  • edited December 2013
    If you had clicked reg after it came up £5.50 it would have said you have already regged and can not enter.
    I have had the same situation before and tried.
  • _G__G_
    edited December 2013
    Thanks everyone

it seemed strange as its hasn't happened to me before. i no you can re bye into some live games, as seen on tv. just wondering if it was because its a ukops comp.  just a glitch then thanks for your time in replying.

Glen
  • edited December 2013
    Thanks everyone it seemed strange as its hasn't happened to me before. i no you can re bye into some live games, as seen on tv. just wondering if it was because its a ukops comp.  just a glitch then thanks for your time in replying. Glen
    Posted by _G_
    No worries G.

In "Live" poker, they have a lot of re-entries, but Sky Poker only do REBUYS (different to re-entries) & there are clearly shown in the Lobby as Rebuys.