You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

UKOPS Freeroll

edited December 2013 in Poker Chat
I just thought it worth sharing that i won my seat in the UKOPS1 this evening by winning a freeroll on the 23rd. Thrilled to be in the tournament at all I then managed to get all the way to 16th winning £142.50 and then £178.13 in head prizes. Couldn't be happier (well maybe if i'd gotten further) £320.63 for the price of my time only, bargain. :)

Comments

• edited December 2013
    congrats welldone
  • edited December 2013
    In Response to UKOPS Freeroll:
    I just thought it worth sharing that i won my seat in the UKOPS1 this evening by winning a freeroll on the 23rd. Thrilled to be in the tournament at all I then managed to get all the way to 16th winning £142.50 and then £178.13 in head prizes. Couldn't be happier (well maybe if i'd gotten further) £320.63 for the price of my time only, bargain. :)
    Posted by Emnemnem
    Great stuff Slim, well done.
  • edited December 2013
    Well done Emmmemmmmmemmm

You should make a rap about it
  • edited December 2013
    In Response to UKOPS Freeroll:
    Posted by Emnemnem
    excellent