You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

ok we have had the new software for a while can you please fix the random things it does

1, When you have lots of tables open, you always get one dumb annoying table that gets needy and keeps flashing up.

2, Take the outline of the tables away (is there any need for the big tool bar at the top of the table window)

3, Is there going to be a 3x3 table layout?

4, Make the notes area bigger and better make it as big as you can don't just limit it to the chat box area.

5, On master cash tables, where you are more likely to be playing for 200+bb pots have time banks?

6. The main lobby doesn't update well enough, I have to keep clicking on the sit and go tab and come back to cash to get up to date table info.

7. Sometimes I get info saying gateway timeout but tables still run, along with times when the new software just crashes and closes without warning.

8, Please make it possible to be able to transfer from PC to Laptop without losing seats, if I try to move to PC from laptop because a lot of tables are beginning to run, I would be forced to leave tables I am sat on and start again, and if I open at same time it says Duplicate tables open error, there must be a way round this issue.

Im sure there are more things but that's all I can think of at the moment!

p.s. also I think there is an issue with Aces on the new software they keep brutally getting turned over!

cheers
rosie

Comments

• edited December 2013
    +1 

some1 listen to this dog!
  • edited December 2013
    +1 everything is right.

Laging, no timebank, crashing, pc resources hungry software, quite difficult to focus while multitabling with this table layout and on and on and on...
  • edited January 2014
    In Response to ok we have had the new software for a while can you please fix the random things it does:
    1, When you have lots of tables open, you always get one dumb annoying table that gets needy and keeps flashing up. 2, Take the outline of the tables away (is there any need for the big tool bar at the top of the table window) 3, Is there going to be a 3x3 table layout? 4, Make the notes area bigger and better make it as big as you can don't just limit it to the chat box area. 5, On master cash tables, where you are more likely to be playing for 200+bb pots have time banks? 6. The main lobby doesn't update well enough, I have to keep clicking on the sit and go tab and come back to cash to get up to date table info. 7. Sometimes I get info saying gateway timeout but tables still run, along with times when the new software just crashes and closes without warning. 8, Please make it possible to be able to transfer from PC to Laptop without losing seats, if I try to move to PC from laptop because a lot of tables are beginning to run, I would be forced to leave tables I am sat on and start again, and if I open at same time it says Duplicate tables open error, there must be a way round this issue. Im sure there are more things but that's all I can think of at the moment! p.s. also I think there is an issue with Aces on the new software they keep brutally getting turned over! cheers rosie
    Posted by rosiedog00

Hi rosiedog,

Thank you for your feedback, I have tried below to cover all of your points but please feel free to come back with further questions.

1.   1.We are unaware of an issue with one table that repeatedly highlights and pops up. Is this is a regular occurrence? Any information that you have that can help us recreate this would be much appreciated.

2.   2. It is not possible to remove the outline of the table when playing in a web browser. This is something that may be possible when playing on the download client. It does need to be considered however that the outline contains the table/ tournament name and blind levels. Some of which cannot be seen when playing in mini view.

3.   3. There is going to be a 3x3 table layout. We are currently working on the “classic view” and hope to release this in the near future. We will keep you up to date with developments on this.

4.   4. The notes system was designed as it is so that it did not obscure any of the table. We are considering a pop out notes area that would be movable and can be taken away from the table. Again we will keep you updated on any developments and are always looking to capture the thoughts of the user when making any developments.

5.   5. A timebank is something that it is in plan for the new software. We are unable to deliver this whilst the old software still exists in any form. At present there is still the option for the user to use the old tables. When we have released the new classic view we will make a decision on when the old software will be removed. This is when we can start making developments on a timebank.

6.   6. We were aware of some issues with the lobby before Christmas. These were resolved and we have not had further reports of this since then. Can you advise if this is still happening and at what times you are seeing this so that we can do some further investigations.

7.   7. Again could you please advise how often you are getting this message? Is it a regular occurrence and does it seem to happen at similar times?

8.   8. When using the download client we have made it so that when a user closes the client, they are automatically stood up from all of the tables that they are playing. This has been done for the ease of the user and there is no intention to change this at the present time. To combat the issue that you are having I would recommend that you play on the desktop using a web browser. If you then wanted to transfer to your laptop you could close the tables that you are playing on, on the desktop and open the download client or another browser on the laptop. This will then open the tables on the laptop. If you are going to use a browser then we would recommend using Internet Explorer 10 or Google Chrome. Although there are some known autofocus issues with Chrome that are unfortunately out of our control.

All feedback that we receive on here is read and taken into account so if you do have anything else that you would like to share with us please do.

Thanks

Sam