You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

UKOPS IX Day 3 - Sunday's live show with James & Jen (***OFFICIAL THREAD**)

edited December 2013 in Poker Chat
On the third day of UKOPS, my true love gave to me...

Five hours of TV
Four-ty thousand quid
Three camera angles
Two average hosts
And a sofa in front of a Christmas tree!

Seasons greetings and all that jazz. Tonight, Jen Mason and I will continue the UKOPS party with the biggest game of the four-day festival:

You can buy in directly for £110, or go down the tried and tested satellite route. Sky Poker's Laura Cornelius and Ross Jarvis will be playing. We'll follow their progress in the tournament. And, if you'd like us to feature some of your hands, please get in touch.

Most of tonight's live show on 861 will be dedicated to the UKOPS IX Main Event (did I mention it has a £40,000 guarantee?!?), with a bit of Master Cash action on the side. And, for the first hour, between 7 and 8pm, we'll watch the final table of yesterday's £15k Rebuy.

On Friday, Laura asked you, "Who do you think was the best poker player of 2013?" Well, this evening, it's crystal ball time. Jen and I would like to know:

Who do you think will be a breakout player in 2014?

Maybe there's a member of the Sky Poker community you're expecting to crush at the UKPC in February? Now, I'm not guaranteeing anything, but, because this is a special broadcast for me (sob), I may award a few spot prizes for strong contributions to tonight's show. So, I encourage you to use the following methods of communication:

E-mail:  skyopen@bskyb.com
Twitter:  #SkyPokerTV

Comments