You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

poker

edited December 2013 in Brags, Beats and Variance
Over last couple of weeks been watching poker torneys have never seen so much rubbish all inns such as
j 2 of suit against AA and j 2 getting rewarded 29 full house rewarded . Just a lot of bad play or people using poker bots 

and yes they do work. my self and my family have now closedall accounts went else were 
and had some better results than what we had with sky 
Of course sky as its favourite players that get rewarded time and time again 

Comments

• edited December 2013
    In Response to poker:
    Over last couple of weeks been watching poker torneys have never seen so much rubbish all inns such as j 2 of suit against AA and j 2 getting rewarded 29 full house rewarded . Just a lot of bad play or people using poker bots  and yes they do work. my self and my family have now closedall accounts went else were  and had some better results than what we had with sky  Of course sky as its favourite players that get rewarded time and time again 
    Posted by mrsm
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

far to hungover to read all this drivel, wake me up when the bulls.... stops.
  • edited December 2013
    Good luck elsewhere and thanks for playing.
  • edited December 2013
  • edited December 2013
    In Response to poker:
    Over last couple of weeks been watching poker torneys have never seen so much rubbish all inns such as j 2 of suit against AA and j 2 getting rewarded 29 full house rewarded . Just a lot of bad play or people using poker bots  and yes they do work. my self and my family have now closedall accounts went else were  and had some better results than what we had with sky  Of course sky as its favourite players that get rewarded time and time again 
    Posted by mrsm
    Tell me, have you switched from Lotto to the Irish Lottery because you never won? ..
  • edited December 2013
    Google 'confirmation bias'.
  • edited December 2013
    How can u still post if u have closed ur account.
  • edited December 2013
    I would be actively seeking to play on a site where people call my all ins with J2 when I have the bullets. But each to their own I suppose.
  • edited December 2013
    In Response to Re: poker:
    I would be actively seeking to play on a site where people call my all ins with J2 when I have the bullets. But each to their own I suppose.
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    You don't get it Harry, they only do it cos they KNOW it's gonna come J2x
  • edited December 2013
    In Response to Re: poker : You don't get it Harry, they only do it cos they KNOW it's gonna come J2x
    Posted by Lambert180
    I've got so much still to learn.
  • edited December 2013
    In Response to poker:
    Posted by mrsm
    A very insightful and informed comment from a player who, on the How Would You Improve SkyPoker thread said "i would have tables at the side and u could move about to have like a drink and also u could dress your player up"

I believe they are now ripping up the tables on Zynga Poker.
  • edited December 2013
    Think it's just one of those forum-bots that spams forums.
  • edited December 2013
    Love rigtard threads
  • edited December 2013
    In Response to Re: poker : You don't get it Harry, they only do it cos they KNOW it's gonna come J2x
    Posted by Lambert180
    They do.  They have a time travel device that allows them to see 30 seconds into the future so they can see flops before they happen.  I'm supprised Sky haven't given you yours yet Paul.  I got mine ages ago but broke it and they won't replace it :(
  • edited December 2013
    In Response to poker : A very insightful and informed comment from a player who, on the How Would You Improve SkyPoker thread said "i would have tables at the side and u could move about to have like a drink and also u could dress your player up" I believe they are now ripping up the tables on Zynga Poker.
    Posted by FlyingDagg
    OP also posted, all the way back in 2009, something along the lines of Aces always getting beat by 7 2 and that Sky has favourite players.

Begs the question...why on earth have you been here for the last 4 years? If you believe the site is so dubious, play elsewhere. I wouldn't gamble my money on a site that I felt wasn't fair or whatever. 

I'm sure you're ripping up tournaments elsewhere now.
  • edited December 2013
    What ppl fail to remember is that TV shows play highlights so AA v j2 and winning is a bet meh, but the other way around it will make the tv. Why? Because it doesn't happen often! If MOTD only showed highlights of  players passing the ball I'm sure it wouldn't make riveting tv! 
  • edited December 2013

Am I one of the favourite players that gets rewarded? Or is it the other guy? I'm confused MrsM because I'm a long-term winner, he's a long-term loser. 

J2o v AA aipf;

PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    Limp2Lose Small blind  20.00 20.00 10195.00
    OBBO69 Big blind  40.00 60.00 2181.25
     Your hole cards
    • A
    • A

All-in  1895.00 1955.00 0.00
    lelly01 Fold     
    GaryQQQ All-in  1790.00 3745.00 0.00
    scank300 Fold     
    Limp2Lose Fold     
    OBBO69 Fold     
    Unmatched bet  105.00 3640.00 105.00
    Show
    • J

GaryQQQ Show
    • A
    • A

Flop

Turn

River

• J

Win Two Pairs, Jacks and 2s 3640.00  3745.
  • edited December 2013
    they can have there win with j 2 welldone nh longterm i guarentee u win with the better hand vs j2 :)
  • edited December 2013
    Am I one of the favourite players that gets rewarded? Or is it the other guy? I'm confused MrsM because I'm a long-term winner, he's a long-term loser.  J2o v AA aipf; Player Action Cards Amount Pot Balance Limp2Lose Small blind   20.00 20.00 10195.00 OBBO69 Big blind   40.00 60.00 2181.25   Your hole cards A A       *  All-in   1895.00 1955.00 0.00 lelly01 Fold         GaryQQQ All-in   1790.00 3745.00 0.00 scank300 Fold         Limp2Lose Fold         OBBO69 Fold         *  Unmatched bet   105.00 3640.00 105.00 *  Show 2 J       GaryQQQ Show A A       Flop     2 9 6       Turn     3       River     J       *  Win Two Pairs, Jacks and 2s 3640.00   3745.
    Posted by GaryQQQ
    Alright m8

I was reading the updated forum rules the other day and when you post a hand you can leave the other players names in if you like :)

• edited December 2013
    In Response to Re: poker : Alright m8 I was reading the updated forum rules the other day and when you post a hand you can leave the other players names in if you like :)
    Posted by MP33
    My policy is to edit them out regardless of what the rules say. The villian in this hand is member of a forum team and has finished near the top of the leaderboard in rake race promotions this year. He chose not to out himself when I first posted this hand in my BR challenge diary in April, I doubt if he'll want to now either :)
  • edited December 2013
    In Response to poker:
    Posted by mrsm
    That's nice!

Gl gl
  • edited December 2013
    In Response to Re: poker : They do.  They have a time travel device that allows them to see 30 seconds into the future so they can see flops before they happen.  I'm supprised Sky haven't given you yours yet Paul.  I got mine ages ago but broke it and they won't replace it :(
    Posted by cenachav
    stuff - i'll have to get in touch with customer services, I didn't get mine yet :(
  • edited December 2013
    I believe they are now ripping up the tables on Zynga Poker.
    Posted by FlyingDagg
    Don't knock Zynga Poker Dagg lol - I'm a mulit millionaire on there!!!

(Then again on 2nd thoughts.............. that's prob not something I should admit to lol)
  • edited December 2013
    In Response to Re: poker : Don't knock Zynga Poker Dagg lol - I'm a mulit millionaire on there!!! (Then again on 2nd thoughts.............. that's prob not something I should admit to lol)
    Posted by IrishRose
    Zynga Poker. Ah, yes. The less said about that the better ;)