You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Hole card issue

I seem to have an issue with not being able to see opponent’s hole cards, e.g. if we get it all–in pre flop and we’re face up, I’m left staring at blank cards, not knowing whether I’m ahead or behind whilst the community cards are dealt.Similarly, if we get to showdown after the river, and my opponent wins the hand, the chips often ship over to him without me seeing what he was holding.I have to resort to looking at the table hand history to see what I was beat by, which is becoming a pain.This doesn’t happen every time but does happen a lot more than can be described as an occasional glitch.I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled the software. Any ideas?

Comments

• edited December 2013
    I have experienced the same problem several times!
  • edited January 2014
    Hello,

We are keen to investigate this. To help us do this we will need some more information.

What device are you playing on, are you using the download client or a particular browser? The hand numbers and screenshots would be very useful as well.

Ideally problems like this should be raised with customer care so that they can acquire as much information as possible. But as we have a thread here please can you share as much information as possible so that we can look into this.

Thanks 

Sam