You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

thread

edited December 2009 in Poker Chat
Anyone else think these discussions would be better if they were shown latest first istead of last ? Hate trailing to the end of 27 paages to find what I am contributing to.

Comments

• edited December 2009
    I think its ok as it is.

I just click read last unread post anyway.
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: thread:
    I think its ok as it is. I just click read last unread post anyway.
    Posted by Hale72
    yeah excellent point Hale.

try clicking the little gold star next to each discussion. this will let you automatically jump to your next un-read post in the thread.
  • edited December 2009
    Doesn't that assume you've read every post down to the one you want ?

n Response to Re: thread:
    In Response to Re: thread : yeah excellent point Hale. try clicking the little gold star next to each discussion. this will let you automatically jump to your next un-read post in the thread.
    Posted by Sky_Rich
  • edited December 2009
    I assume it remembers the last post you read, so it just goes to the next one.
  • edited December 2009
    HI Tiercel---if you click on the right of where the thread title is in the forum, its says--eg  3 minutes ago by oynutter---click where it says 3 minutes ago, this will bring you straight to the last post
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: thread:
    HI Tiercel---if you click on the right of where the thread title is in the forum, its says--eg  3 minutes ago by oynutter---click where it says 3 minutes ago, this will bring you straight to the last post
    Posted by oynutter
    Whatever you do, you must click on the '3 minutes ago' and not the 'oynutter' bit.

You end up in oynutters profile page, and trust me, FEW people escape with their mind.