You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

ps4 promo

edited January 2014 in Poker Chat
Best idea here,take 450 pound up town tomorrow buy a ps4 if u can afford it no need to waste your money on poker or grind away for a prise that is so cheap to buy and also u get to play it tomorrow instead of waiting 2 months SIMPLES

Comments

• edited January 2014
    Why would i do that when i can win one for less
  • edited January 2014
    In Response to ps4 promo:
    Best idea here,take 450 pound up town tomorrow buy a ps4 if u can afford it no need to waste your money on poker or grind away for a prise that is so cheap to buy and also u get to play it tomorrow instead of waiting 2 months SIMPLES
    Posted by CHILLIE
    Cool story bro!  Great idea op start another thread on it!
  • edited January 2014
    In Response to ps4 promo:
    Posted by CHILLIE
    Some people make money playing poker chillie. Others play for free.

Some people lose.

Unblock your skope for a tenner ;)
  • edited January 2014
    In Response to Re: ps4 promo:
    In Response to ps4 promo : Some people make money playing poker chillie. Others play for free. Some people lose. Unblock your skope for a tenner ;)
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    This.

why pay £450 if you can get one free on top of profit and rakeback.
  • edited January 2014
    In Response to Re: ps4 promo : This. why pay £450 if you can get one free on top of profit and rakeback.
    Posted by Lambert180
    for all the moaning u done on this im surprised u get time tp play...... purple milk for the win
  • edited January 2014
    In Response to ps4 promo : Some people make money playing poker chillie. Others play for free. Some people lose. Unblock your skope for a tenner ;)
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    don't u get bored of the same ? I know I would,could of sworn sky put up a post about ss being talked about on sky,guess some don't listen......................
  • edited January 2014
    In Response to Re: ps4 promo : This. why pay £450 if you can get one free on top of profit and rakeback.
    Posted by Lambert180
    yes because that's a gimme on poker everyday of the week mr I want to be on sky lambert180 oh it would help if u were playing as well