You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

PS4 or Divorce?

edited January 2014 in Poker Chat
Since there is no threads about the up coming playstation 4 I thought I would start one where people can add their comments. For me I have to decide if i play all day every day and win a  PS4 or keep my marriage. Hmmm might go for the latter :)

Comments

• edited January 2014
    In Response to PS4 or Divorce?:
    Since there is no threads about the up coming playstation 4 I thought I would start one where people can add their comments. For me I have to decide if i play all day every day and win a  PS4 or keep my marriage. Hmmm might go for the latter :)
    Posted by gerardirl
    Maybe cheaper to buy a PS4 ;)
  • edited January 2014
    HaHa good point! Sure I wouldnt have time to play the playstation 4 cause I will be playing poker all day every day to win the next promotion :D
  • edited January 2014
    In Response to PS4 or Divorce?:
    Posted by gerardirl
    It's already available.
  • edited January 2014
    Tikay will be along shortly to tell everyone that a PS4 is an American locomovitve

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_Railway_Ps-4_class
  • edited January 2014
    I know I was kidding, never seen a promotion get so much attention! On a serious note it sounds like a great promotion to me. I do agree its a bit unusual that anyone that has ever been a priority club member is not included ......that doesnt seem right. Im sure sky will clarify soon.

• edited January 2014
    Loving the PS4 threads.  I'd go for the latter! :)
  • edited January 2014
    Im currently on the PS4 as we speak about to go outside and strangle the neigbours cat!!
    Ghosts is the most frustrating(S*%t!!) cod ever brought out just so bad!

But of course would have loved to play and win another one and actually have the incentive to put in the hours but sein as there is no current promos ill just stick to the sticking it in the forigners!.
  • edited January 2014
    You played Resogun, kidwiz? I'm a legend at that game ;)
  • edited January 2014
    Cannot stand that game!! lol , 

It slike a 2/3d version of space invaders more better graphics ha
  • edited January 2014
    In Response to Re: PS4 or Divorce?:
    Cannot stand that game!! lol ,  It slike a 2/3d version of space invaders more better graphics ha
    Posted by kidwiz10
    Lol - that is the point though... ;)
  • edited January 2014
    Aha yea but i dont play a ps4 to play a game that came out 30+ years ago! lol

• edited January 2014
    Im currently on the PS4 as we speak about to go outside and strangle the neigbours cat!! Ghosts is the most frustrating(S*%t!!) cod ever brought out just so bad! But of course would have loved to play and win another one and actually have the incentive to put in the hours but sein as there is no current promos ill just stick to the sticking it in the forigners!.
    Posted by kidwiz10
    CoD is just the same game again imo. Doupt ill ever buy another one. 

How do you find the PS4 finding myself slightly disappointed at the ONE. 
  • edited January 2014
    In Response to Re: PS4 or Divorce? : CoD is just the same game again imo. Doupt ill ever buy another one.  How do you find the PS4 finding myself slightly disappointed at the ONE. 
    Posted by The_Don90
    This new game tho is completely different from the MW and Black ops,  

Its like battlefield and medal of honour combined just hate it so bad only eevr liked the black ops games.

Ps4 is great extremely quick loading time and all the extra things you can do on it , only downside so far is the amount of games out for it not to many atm but that will soon change worth every penny for sure.
  • edited January 2014
    The only downside I have for the PS4 is the 'options' button is not all that easy to press without looking at the control pad.
  • edited January 2014
    The only downside I have for the PS4 is the 'options' button is not all that easy to press without looking at the control pad.
    Posted by Slipwater
    Yea the pads did take a bit of getitng used to , another thing about it is sending messages i find that slow but besides that i cant fault it in any other way.
  • edited January 2014
    In Response to Re: PS4 or Divorce? : This new game tho is completely different from the MW and Black ops,   Its like battlefield and medal of honour combined just hate it so bad only eevr liked the black ops games. Ps4 is great extremely quick loading time and all the extra things you can do on it , only downside so far is the amount of games out for it not to many atm but that will soon change worth every penny for sure.
    Posted by kidwiz10
    Yeah i think this is my problem with the ONE, the lack of games. Think I have 4 (inc my free fifa, and mels zoo tycoon) but they all are very repetitive kinds of games that get boring after a while. Guess im waiting on Elder Scrolls Online for my change lol