You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

jackpot possibles 1 jan

edited January 2014 in Poker Chat

11:57 PM main mini both % main in mini  

entered 403 266 121 30  
left 37 38 5    

Diminuendo 1 28      
Cannon223 2 30      
TheDart 6 9      
GSmith13 8 4      
shorzy 25 18      

Comments

• edited January 2014

Thanks Rob.

It still needs ratifying by Upstairs, but I had a look on Gary's Results thread, & it seems that Darty ("TheDart") finished 5th in the Main, & 5th in the Mini. That'd be £100 in the kitty, if so.

Well done Darty.
  • edited January 2014
    Shouldn't "The Dart" have been concentrating on, well, "The Darts" last night? It was the final after all
  • edited January 2014
    In Response to Re: jackpot possibles 1 jan:
    Shouldn't "The Dart" have been concentrating on, well, "The Darts" last night? It was the final after all
    Posted by FCHD
    Ooh, very clever.

You are, of course, wright.
  • edited January 2014
    Thanks for flagging this up Aussie and Tikay.

Cannon223, almost matched me on the FT's with a second in the main and a 7th in the mini.

I would say commiserations, but since his A7 knocked me out with AJ on the FT of the main, I wont bother ;)

Seriously wp Cannon and eventual winners, I enjoyed the night and it was good to read a few positive messages in the chat box.
  • edited January 2014
    Well done Dart.

I noticed you were getting a lot of good results over Christmas, and seemed to be leading every tournament I played in, so not surprised to see you get a share of the jackpot.

• edited January 2014
    Congrats to both of you :)

Dart, you did well in the £750 Deep Stack last night too. Good evening for you :)
  • edited January 2014
    In Response to Re: jackpot possibles 1 jan:
    Thanks for flagging this up Aussie and Tikay. Cannon223, almost matched me on the FT's with a second in the main and a 7th in the mini. I would say commiserations, but since his A7 knocked me out with AJ on the FT of the main, I wont bother ;) Seriously wp Cannon and eventual winners, I enjoyed the night and it was good to read a few positive messages in the chat box.
    Posted by TheDart
    BOOM!

For all the inervitable moaning & groaning about Promos we see here every month, I doubt ANY site gets such warmth between players on the Tables in cases like this.

Some good things, some bad things, but they all need to go into the mix when we decide where to spend our recreational time playing poker.

Really pleased for you Darty.