You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!
Options

And you thought the horsemeat scandal was bad....

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2014
    They made an a ss of themselves on this one!
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    I understand that this is a controversial opinion, but I surprised everyone got so hyped up about the horse meat scandal .. I mean, certain sales of meat are so cheap now-a-days, did they think it was actually as advertised? Surely based on price you'd kind of figure it's generic meat and not specifically chicken. Like Kebab's for instance, I don't think anyone believes that's real meat ..

Additionally, I can't say I care if it's horse, rat or dog TBH - as long as it tastes nice - but that's just me :p
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    In Response to Re: And you thought the horsemeat scandal was bad....:
    I understand that this is a controversial opinion, but I surprised everyone got so hyped up about the horse meat scandal .. I mean, certain sales of meat are so cheap now-a-days, did they think it was actually as advertised? Surely based on price you'd kind of figure it's generic meat and not specifically chicken. Like Kebab's for instance, I don't think anyone believes that's real meat .. Additionally, I can't say I care if it's horse, rat or dog TBH - as long as it tastes nice - but that's just me :p
    Posted by peter27
    I think the main issue was about false advertising.
    Saying something is 100% beef then finding out its got something else in it.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
     Cant beat a donka kebab !