You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

TKO- Number 5 is ALIVE

I was tempted to  write a speech, a poem or maybe a little ditty..

But then I remembered that this one is essentially just for fun.

The last battle remains but the war is won.

I personally have gleaned immense enjoyment from railing/heckling (and having my chips nicked by) everyone that has gotten involved in this and I know that tonight will not disappoint.

So Mighty Tikayers and most honorable Orfordites...

Ready your best team banter and poker faces... and...

LETS 'AVE IT!!!

... and more importantly, let's ENJOY it.

(Ps TEAM TIKAY.. Failure is NOT an option!!)

xxLM

Comments

• edited December 2009
    The deepy, defeat, dehands, or defingers is never an option, but fun is, team tikay all the way, nice to have the piccy back of your lovely high cheekbones btw ;)

Need Input :)
  • edited December 2009
    No, it's not going to be fun for me.

I want merciless slaying (maybe that should be 'sleighing' given the time of year) and Tikayers weeping into their laptops.

Merry Christmas.

Humph!
  • edited December 2009
    tonite going to be a good good nite lets live up
  • edited December 2009
    lisa is that y blinds are 5min so we can give the team orford a chance
  • edited December 2009
    im behind you my lord.... (stop looking round its a figger of speach) death to tikay, thay may have won are land but thay will never breach the walls of castle Orford!!!! we shall stand tall on the wall's and strike down all that come close, the gates will hold if i have to use katy's leg cast to do it and the streets will be free of tikayers..... we now defend our homes Orfordians, the enemy is mustering out side these very walls (points to a wall for effect) thay try to dupe us into beleve in this is just for fun, try to soffen us up, but thay will fail, like london in the blitz we will fight back, we will carry on, we will not surrender!!!! this is our final stand, let it go down in the history books that we reacked a hevey toll on the tikayers on this final day of days. Castle Orford will not burn, will not crack, will not fall to  a gnome king and his deluded followers....

let battle comense and let the fires burn....
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: TKO- Number 5 is ALIVE:
    im behind you my lord.... (stop looking round its a figger of speach) death to tikay, thay may have won are land but thay will never breach the walls of castle Orford!!!! we shall stand tall on the wall's and strike down all that come close, the gates will hold if i have to use katy's leg cast to do it and the streets will be free of tikayers..... we now defend our homes Orfordians, the enemy is mustering out side these very walls (points to a wall for effect) thay try to dupe us into beleve in this is just for fun, try to soffen us up, but thay will fail, like london in the blitz we will fight back, we will carry on, we will not surrender!!!! this is our final stand, let it go down in the history books that we reacked a hevey toll on the tikayers on this final day of days. Castle Orford will not burn, will not crack, will not fall to  a gnome king and his deluded followers.... let battle comense and let the fires burn....
    Posted by D3ADH4ND5

Beautiful D3ADH4ND5, I'm not crying honestly, I've just got something in my eye...
  • edited December 2009
    The Fight is never over until the last battle is won.

We will lead our Lord to the final victory with our heads held high.
    With our last hand we will protect the mighty lord.
    We Will Not Flop - We Will Not Turn - We Will Not Cry a River - Victory is Ours.

With our last chip we will stand in the shadows of our foe and ROAR - ALL IN

Onward Fellow Orfordites with all your might and Lead our Great Lord to the final Victory

Take Down There Leader and his Followers Will Fall.

LONG LIVE LORD ORFORD!!!
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: TKO- Number 5 is ALIVE : Beautiful D3ADH4ND5, I'm not crying honestly, I've just got something in my eye...
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    My fellow TK'rs, just remember two numbers that will appear at the end of tonights game.......4-1
  • edited December 2009
    lisa is that y blinds are 5min so we can give the team orford a chance
    Posted by scrumdown
    I believe so Scrum.. Let's face it, they need all the help they can get ;)
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: TKO- Number 5 is ALIVE : My fellow TK'rs, just remember two numbers that will appear at the end of tonights game.......4-1
    Posted by PokerParty

That's beautiful PP :) xx