You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Mac Download - SKY TECH PLZ HELP

edited January 2014 in Poker Chat
Hi - can anyone help? I usually play Sky throught the web browser as last time I download the software I didnt run that well. With the new software I;ve been advised to download it to stop the table lag I get but I cant open the app as it says itys from an unidentified developer. Has anyone else had this? Any help from you lot or Sky would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Comments

• edited January 2014
    In Response to Mac Download - SKY TECH PLZ HELP:
    Hi - can anyone help? I usually play Sky throught the web browser as last time I download the software I didnt run that well. With the new software I;ve been advised to download it to stop the table lag I get but I cant open the app as it says itys from an unidentified developer. Has anyone else had this? Any help from you lot or Sky would be appreciated. Thanks.
    Posted by CraigSG1

In order to download Sky Poker, you will first need to download a program called Adobe AIR. If you do not have this program already, the 'Install Now' button above will prompt you to install it prior to downloading Sky Poker. Alternatively, it is available to download separately here.

Please note that depending on your computer settings, at this point a System Security prompt may appear, if this happens simply click the 'Run', 'OK' or 'Install' option/button to continue the installation process.

Once Adobe AIR has been installed, the installation process will continue. Click the INSTALL button when asked if you wish to download Sky Poker and follow the on screen prompts to continue the process. At this point you will also be asked to confirm that you would like the Sky Poker icon added to your desktop and your specified destination directory, select your choices as appropriate and then Click the 'Continue' button.

If you were required to install Adobe AIR prior to installing then you will then be asked to agree to Adobe's terms and conditions of use. Simply click the 'I Agree' button to continue the process.

At this point the Sky Poker program will install to your computer and once completed the Program will automatically launch. If you're already got an account with us, simply login using your existing Username and PIN (you can select the 'Remember Me' option to remember your User ID) or if you've not got an account, simply select REGISTER NOW from the Login box. You can then complete the New Player Registration process and as soon as you make your first deposit, we will activate your New Player Bonus!

Minimum PC Requirements

• Intel® Pentium® III processor (Pentium 4 recommended)
    • 512GB of RAM (1GB recommended)
    • Microsoft® Windows® XP (w/ Service Pack 2 or 3), Vista® (w/ Service Pack 1), Windows® 7 or Mac OSx - Adobe AIR v2.5

Uninstalling Sky Poker

PC: To uninstall Sky Poker, select the 'Control Panel' option within the Start Menu. Selecting the 'Add/Remove Programs' option will prompt your computer to populate a list of all the programs currently installed on your machine. Scroll to the 'Sky Poker' entry and click once to highlight. You should then see a 'Remove' or 'Uninstall' button; clicking on this and following the on screen prompts will begin the uninstallation process and the selected program will now be removed. You may also wish to follow this process again to uninstall Adobe AIR if you wish.

Mac: Navigate to the 'Applications' folder of your hard drive, then select and drag 'Sky Poker' to the 'Trash' icon on your desktop. Alternatively, hold the 'CTRL' key while selecting the Sky Poker icon and then click the 'Move to Trash' option. You may also wish to follow this process again to uninstall Adobe AIR if you wish.