You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Prority Bonus Sky!?

edited January 2014 in Poker Chat
Had an email earlier and im sure everyone else who in priority also had this.

10k points by the 10th > 3 entries

10k points by the 20th > 2 entries

10k points by end of the month > 1 entry

Do this and you can get a chance of winning a ukpt £1,500 package or somethinglike that.

Now my question is if i done this and for some reason actually won this package is the seat/package able to be exchanged for the cash jsut like ths ps4 promo eg?

Reason i ask now is its a great promo from sky but its to far away from me also i actually cant stand playing live poker its to slow and bores me to death! , also the package would be utterly pointless for someone it doesnt intrest(me).

This isnt a moan or a rant thought id ask now so i know what sort of hours to put in.

I know im thinking to far ahead but i guess unless you ask you wont get answered right?

So if sky can clarify on this would be much appreciated.

Comments

• edited January 2014
    I'd like to know if it includes the 10th
  • edited January 2014
    In Response to Prority Bonus Sky!?:
    Had an email earlier and im sure everyone else who in priority also had this. 10k points by the 10th /> 3 entries 10k points by the 20th > 2 entries 10k points by end of the month > 1 entry Do this and you can get a chance of winning a ukpt £1,500 package or somethinglike that. Now my question is if i done this and for some reason actually won this package is the seat/package able to be exchanged for the cash jsut like ths ps4 promo eg? Reason i ask now is its a great promo from sky but its to far away from me also i actually cant stand playing live poker its to slow and bores me to death! , also the package would be utterly pointless for someone it doesnt intrest(me). This isnt a moan or a rant thought id ask now so i know what sort of hours to put in. I know im thinking to far ahead but i guess unless you ask you wont get answered right? So if sky can clarify on this would be much appreciated.  
    Posted by kidwiz10
    +1, personal circumstances dictate that I probably cant make this weekend. A cash alternative would be nice, but this isnt the place to ask the question kidwiz, you have your own dedicated account team who you should contact for a quicker answer.