You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

This weeks find the 'ELF'

edited December 2009 in Poker Chat
the next clue will be posted later today!

Comments

• edited December 2009
    Wouldnt it be great if the elf was hiding somewhere on the forum on christmas day between 1pm and 4pm, i can imagine some players (no names lol) eating their x-mas dinner, party hat on with the lappy sitting next to the prawn cocktail on the table scouring the forum the whole time, even 'hint' that the prize is entry to santas sack and then give them free entry into a freeroll lol - god im evil! 
  • edited December 2009
    LOL Loony. Evil but brilliant!
  • edited December 2009
    Oh god, the tension's unbearable.
  • edited December 2009
    lol loony im imagining that picture as i type lol lol lol
  • edited December 2009
    Well I think this thread is grossly insensative and absolutely right out of floppin order---you think its funny do you---well let me tell you lot right here and now---I will be keeping an eye on you lot through sharkscope, and the next time one of you blows your whole bankroll trying to get into a freeroll, I will be there!!!  and will be laughing my flappin head off---Just you wait and see------I'm waiting-------I'm waiting--------sharkscope--------I'm waiting
  • edited December 2009
    AAHHHHAAA--POSTED 15 MINUTES AGO EH?---THAT SHUT YOU LOT RIGHT UP DID'NT IT---LOL---LOL---JUST YOU WAIT---SHARKSCOPE!!!!AAHHHAAAA
  • edited December 2009
    i wonder if this thread would have been deleted if it was about another forum user?

shocked!
  • edited December 2009
    Which forum user is it about?
  • edited December 2009
    me too--shocked--tunbridge wells!
  • edited December 2009
    I'm in no condition to be shocked.....please stop shouting in capitals!
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: This weeks find the 'ELF':
    i wonder if this thread would have been deleted if it was about another forum user? shocked!
    Posted by webby234
    Actually it wasnt about you, it was about all the players (including myself lol) that have been following the find elf competition every week, however i sense a bit of a guilty conscience here so i apologise if you thought it was about yourself.
  • edited December 2009

I love loonytoons x               LOL           :)
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: This weeks find the 'ELF':
    Well I think this thread is grossly insensative and absolutely right out of floppin order---you think its funny do you---well let me tell you lot right here and now---I will be keeping an eye on you lot through sharkscope, and the next time one of you blows your whole bankroll trying to get into a freeroll, I will be there!!!  and will be laughing my flappin head off---Just you wait and see------I'm waiting-------I'm waiting--------sharkscope--------I'm waiting
    Posted by oynutter
    I know what your thinking, has he lost all his bankroll or has he got some left, well to tell the truth in all this confusion i forgot, but what you've got to ask yourself is, do i feel lucky? - well do you ya? Go ahead punk - make my day lol
  • edited December 2009

ive lost my bankroll, at least im in the santas sack tourney hopefully just hopefully ill win a quid or even 2 oooh what a chrismas it would be if that happened, in my form at the mo it wont cant hit a hand at all and when i do someones hit one slightly bigger i hate this game at times, ill see everyone in the santas sack im the giver of free chips theyve probbably put a star above my head by now.