You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

railbird abuse

edited January 2014 in Poker Chat
sky is there anything we can do about people who are railing and giving out abuse, not going to lie ive just got embroiled in a lengthy argument with a bunch of people who are are railing there mate and they were just antagonising people me especially and it completely made me lose all concentration, i know i can turn chat off but i shouldnt have to. the sad thing is it was 3.40 in the morning and they have nothing better to do than watch a £5.50 mtt and give abuse to people. please sort something out!!!

Comments

• edited January 2014
    You have an option to mute all non players at a table, and also an option to mute any of the players at the table.
  • edited January 2014
    In Response to railbird abuse:
    sky is there anything we can do about people who are railing and giving out abuse, not going to lie ive just got embroiled in a lengthy argument with a bunch of people who are are railing there mate and they were just antagonising people me especially and it completely made me lose all concentration, i know i can turn chat off but i shouldnt have to. the sad thing is it was 3.40 in the morning and they have nothing better to do than watch a £5.50 mtt and give abuse to people. please sort something out!!!
    Posted by THEROCK573
    Yes.

Report the matter to Customer Care, & they will arrange to have the Chat Log reviewed, &, if appropriate, they will take the necessary action.
  • edited January 2014
    In Response to Re: railbird abuse:
    You have an option to mute all non players at a table, and also an option to mute any of the players at the table.
    Posted by gerardirl
    really, i wasnt aware of this just thought it was for active players. cheers
  • edited January 2014
    In Response to Re: railbird abuse:
    In Response to railbird abuse : Yes. Report the matter to Customer Care, & they will arrange to have the Chat Log reviewed, &, if appropriate, they will take the necessary action.
    Posted by Tikay10
    its ok, they arnt really worth reporting and its not my style to grass people up anyway, i just think it would be nice if people who wernt envolved in the game said nothing unless it was something positive. now i know i can mute them il just do that. cheers.