You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

why can,t pp ever ever beat ak?

edited December 2009 in Poker Chat
played x4 pp against ak 2 nite and lost them all. so why is it an advantage to get ur money in first.....or is it just bad luck(i went in ahead every time...but behind on chips x2) or the software rigged to get x amount ove ppl out in x amount ove time ? ...and side with the big stacks 50% or more ove the time  del

Comments

• edited December 2009
    very interesting this delta especially to me but in the complete reverse.you see every time i am getting my chips in with AK or AQ i am being busted by a pocket pair and i just cant seem to get any kind of flop at all.variance stings like merry h e l l .dav
  • edited December 2009
    Ay up Del! It's an advantage to get your money in first because you have one extra chance to win - ie, they fold PF! - but once they call it's virtually 50/50 in that scenario assuming those times you had the QQ or less. I'm not sure if four in a row against should be considered super-freaky.
  • edited December 2009

I'm like dav my AK always looses to a pp.  Went out of tko tonight with AK V PP ok it was against KK but still an Ace would have been nice

• edited December 2009
    Hi guys, i've just been knocked out of the £4,000 gtd. My stack was down to £1200 so i needed to make a move, someone raised my £50 bb by £300 so i went all-in with my AK o/s he called & showed a pair of 6s, he nailed a 6 on the flop & i didn't get a sausage. D'oh. Luck of the draw.
  • edited December 2009
    im the opposite, i keep losing to AK,AQ when i got JJ or 10-10 lol, maybe we should all play on the same table and see what happens lol
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: why can,t pp ever ever beat ak?:
    im the opposite, i keep losing to AK,AQ when i got JJ or 10-10 lol, maybe we should all play on the same table and see what happens lol
    Posted by loonytoons
    lol no one could ever win could they lol