You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Team Orford - Surrender NOW.

edited December 2009 in Sky Poker Tournaments

It's been huge fun, but you are 3-1 down, & are gonna get battered tonight.

Here's the deal.

Surrender now, & as a gesture of goodwill, we are prepared to call it 4-1.

Failing that, we are going to get on your case big time, & it might get messy.

You know it makes sense.

You have ONE HOUR to accept this offer.

In the absence of a reply, we will assume you have surrendered.

Comments

• edited December 2009

I'm off for my afternoon-ly power-nap. I expect to see your formal surrender when I return.

I hope thats quite clear.
  • edited December 2009
    the only thing thats gonna be surrendered tonight is team tikay chips!!! especially lisa's lol
  • edited December 2009

DREAM ON JAEGER WE WILL TAKE THIS DOWN LIKE WE HAVE EVERY OTHER AND THE OST-RICH ORFORD WILL BE SEEN HEADING FOR THE NEAREST BUCKET OF SAND TO BURY HIS HEAD IN AND PRETEND YET AGAIN HE IS NOT GETTING HAMMERED REMEMBER ONE THING IF NOTHING ELSE TONIGHT ................................. YOU HAVE LOST !!!!!!

• edited December 2009
    OK THEN TIKAY WE ACCEPT YOUR SURRENDER NOW HAVE A WHOLE NIGHTS KIP
  • edited December 2009
    No surrender!!!! Tikay there is no chance your winning tonight, orfords got it in the bag
  • edited December 2009
    I believe that the bucket of sand is being delivered in a taxi to save any confusion...
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Team Orford - Surrender NOW.:
    It's been huge fun, but you are 3-1 down, & are gonna get battered tonight. Here's the deal. Surrender now, & as a gesture of goodwill, we are prepared to call it 4-1. Failing that, we are going to get on your case big time, & it might get messy. You know it makes sense. You have ONE HOUR to accept this offer. In the absence of a reply, we will assume you have surrendered.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Ermm let me respond to that question - NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I WILL NEVER EVER SURRENDER (Unless LML forces me to lol!!!)

So for one last time:

UP THE ORFORDITES

and

IN ORFORD WE TRUST!!!!!

That is all!
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: Team Orford - Surrender NOW.:
    In Response to Team Orford - Surrender NOW. : Ermm let me respond to that question - NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I WILL NEVER EVER SURRENDER (Unless LML forces me to lol!!!) So for one last time: UP THE ORFORDITES and IN ORFORD WE TRUST!!!!! That is all!
    Posted by OnlyOneCT

OnlyOne Luckbox!!

GL tonight.. and er.. if you could just sign this for me please.. don't worry about reading it. All will be become clear in January. Just sign please. Good. Thank you xx
  • edited December 2009
    Lisa, ..oh  Nell.. oh sorry  'Hot Lips"   behave will ya and stop trying to push your oranges on here  :)

Tonight will be ours..Orffordonians rule !!
  • edited December 2009
    hehehehe this is another great xmas present lol wink wink wink
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: Team Orford - Surrender NOW. : OnlyOne Luckbox!! GL tonight.. and er.. if you could just sign this for me please.. don't worry about reading it. All will be become clear in January. Just sign please. Good. Thank you xx
    Posted by LML
    Well you've got me over a barrel in that i have agreed to be nice to you after tonight's final leg so what i need to sign, ill sign - I SUMBIT!!!!!!!

Gl to you and Tikay Paul Gaultier tonight even though it will be a glorious victory for the Orford!

That is all!

xx
  • edited December 2009
    I'm all out of Oranges but I do have an especially juicy Pear reserved just for you Benny ;)

Good luck with the er..'winning' xx
  • edited December 2009
    This could be one long night, with 5000 chips I fancy my chances (well at least lasting an hour er ok half an hour), good luck everyone especially Orfordites, lets show these TKers that we can out play them alternatively have less power naps during the night.

Just like to add that our leader and followers have shown alot more class during these events, TK ers have tried every trick in the book to win. I think this famous poem sums up the Orfordites

IF you can keep your head when all about you
    Are losing theirs and blaming it on you,
    If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,
    But make allowance for their doubting too;
    If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
    Or being lied about, don't deal in lies,
    Or being hated, don't give way to hating,
    And yet don't look too good, nor talk too wise:

If you can dream - and not make dreams your master;
    If you can think - and not make thoughts your aim;
    If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster
    And treat those two impostors just the same;
    If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
    Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
    Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
    And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools:

If you can make one heap of all your winnings
    And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss,
    And lose, and start again at your beginnings
    And never breathe a word about your loss;
    If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew
    To serve your turn long after they are gone,
    And so hold on when there is nothing in you
    Except the Will which says to them: 'Hold on!'

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
    ' Or walk with Kings - nor lose the common touch,
    if neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you,
    If all men count with you, but none too much;
    If you can fill the unforgiving minute
    With sixty seconds' worth of distance run,
    Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
    And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

And the TK POEM

What’s all the fuss about?   Some clever ar*ehole stole half the worlds loot, so what, so what’s the deal, they can print some more so the rest of us can steal some, can’t they ?

Greed is good for you, it makes you fat and lazy, but it helps to keep the work force turning over, sack the first lot then hire the next lot at half their pay, now that make sound greed sense.

• edited December 2009
    In Response to Team Orford - Surrender NOW. : Ermm let me respond to that question - NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I WILL NEVER EVER SURRENDER (Unless LML forces me to lol!!!) So for one last time: UP THE ORFORDITES and IN ORFORD WE TRUST!!!!! That is all!
    Posted by OnlyOneCT
    Our thoughts exactly.
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: Team Orford - Surrender NOW. : Our thoughts exactly.
    Posted by Tikay10
    +1
  • edited December 2009
    +2
    Posted by mabsue
    rofl x
  • edited December 2009
    can see him now tikay in car stood  up hanging out of the sun roof waveing a white flag so he must have accepted 
  • edited December 2009
    I ain't surrending! I'm deploying the ICBMs and they're prep'd for launch. All Team Tikay tactical targets have been selected and will be neutralised.

And finally in the words of Captain Chaos "I feel very confident that we will be.. triumphant!"
  • edited December 2009
    Is the fact that there is one hour to accept anything to do with the fact that the deepstack has 'creatively' become yet another turbo charged quick game for the Tikay shove monkeys and the game is unlikely to last much longer? ;)
  • edited December 2009
    can see him now tikay in car stood  up hanging out of the sun roof waveing a white flag so he must have accepted 
    Posted by scrumdown
    Nah.. That'll be Orfords' Taxi, Scrum ;)
  • edited December 2009
    I ain't surrending! I'm deploying the ICBMs and they're prep'd for launch. All Team Tikay tactical targets have been selected and will be neutralised. And finally in the words of Captain Chaos "I feel very confident that we will be.. triumphant!"
    Posted by NoseyBonk

Hush now and MAN-UP Elliott!! ;)

GL this eve xx
  • edited December 2009
    your right LML it is taxi its al over
  • edited December 2009
    MESSAGE TO SKY RICH:
    Surely this thread should be moved to Area 51!! Team Tikay are living in a fantasy world if they think we would even consider surrender!
    Please put this nonsense in its proper place!!!! ;)
  • edited December 2009
    get ready for the ruff and tumble if you wanna be starting sume thing coz you ait seen nothing yet...

weve lit the fuse, and were ready to blow, we dont care where we are or where we go, you betta run for cover when the torny kicks off..... this is your last chance

YOU CANT STOP THIS!!!!!! 

Orfordian till i die!!!!!!
  • edited December 2009
    TEAM TIKAY TO MAKE IT 4 - 1 TONIGHT.
  • edited December 2009

No surrender then? OK. You asked for it.

Prepare to meet thy
    booooooooooooooom
  • edited December 2009
    No surrender then? OK. You asked for it. Prepare to meet thy booooooooooooooom
    Posted by Tikay10

BOOOOOOOOOM!!!
  • edited December 2009
    YOU BUUUUUUUUUMS