You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

get on!!!

edited January 2014 in Betting Chat

7-1 fallon sherrock with sky bet, bdo womens world darts championship

Comments

• edited January 2014
    not touching the darts after waites went out yesterday :( will stick too the pdc, but good luck
  • edited January 2014
    In Response to Re: get on!!!:
    not touching the darts after waites went out yesterday :( will stick too the pdc, but good luck
    Posted by shuv
    only betting on fallon  because she and her family are very close friends of mine,wont be putting a penny on any of the other micky mouse darts!!!
  • edited January 2014
    In Response to Re: get on!!!:
    In Response to Re: get on!!! : only betting on fallon  because she and her family are very close friends of mine,wont be putting a penny on any of the other micky mouse darts!!!
    Posted by mkgunner
    They pretty much admitted in the documentary about the two governing bodies that they cater for the amateur game now and to be fair if it wasn,t for them a lot of players would find it hard to break through in this sport

For a bit of interest i,ve gone for this bet purely based on value as some bookies have him as low as 12/1

Back (Bet For)OddsStakeProfitBDO World Championship 2014Martin AdamsWinner  20  £3.00
    £57.00
    Ref: 33067764612M Matched: 18:12 05-Jan-14