You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Matchsticks for eyes not needed!!!

edited December 2009 in Sky Poker Tournaments
Just seen that the blind limits for tonight's deepstack are only 5 minutes so it may finish before Xmas!!!!!!! :)

Comments

• edited December 2009
    In Response to Matchsticks for eyes not needed!!!:
    Just seen that the blind limits for tonight's deepstack are only 5 minutes so it may finish before Xmas!!!!!!! :)
    Posted by phil12uk
    Hi phil

What, with tikay, Greg and me playing?,  you will be lucky if the game is finished in 2 weeks ;)
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: Matchsticks for eyes not needed!!!:
    thought they could have at least made it 7 mins, i mean its just  a double stack turbo tourny now,was really looking forward to this one but im a bit disappointed now
    Posted by loonytoons
    I agree not what I would call a "deepstack"
  • edited December 2009
    Don't know what you two are worried about...If tradition prevails I'll have busted out before the blinds go up anyway. Oops.

Come on guys.. 5000 chips and a good time to be had by all.

It's still going to last until 11/midnight with those blinds. And not until 2012 as it would have in it's regular format. EEK!

So let's all get involved and have fun.. 

Loony, Steve tonight may be the night that you guys return to form so no Jinxing the Poker JUJU ;)

Loony ((((HUGS)))) it will all be better soon. 

Please lets venture into this with the same spirit as we have the last four.. DOWN WITH THE ORFORDITES!!!

Sorry got a bit excited.. I mean GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!

xxxLM
  • edited December 2009
    We're Orfordians actually LM, not Orfordites. Sounds a bit too much like troglodytes or termites for my liking.

Come and rail when you finish your game, btw.

See you at 7.02pm

x
  • edited December 2009
    Don't know what you two are worried about...If tradition prevails I'll have busted out before the blinds go up anyway. Oops. Come on guys.. 5000 chips and a good time to be had by all. It's still going to last until 11/midnight with those blinds. And not until 2012 as it would have in it's regular format. EEK! So let's all get involved and have fun..  Loony, Steve tonight may be the night that you guys return to form so no Jinxing the Poker JUJU ;) Loony ((((HUGS)))) it will all be better soon.  Please lets venture into this with the same spirit as we have the last four.. DOWN WITH THE ORFORDITES!!! Sorry got a bit excited.. I mean GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!! xxxLM
    Posted by Lisa_Long
    Actually I broke the Jinx last night when I took down the 8.15, I REALLY think you bought me luck:)
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: Matchsticks for eyes not needed!!! : Actually I broke the Jinx last night when I took down the 8.15, I REALLY think you bought me luck:)
    Posted by Kiwini4u

WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!

Happy to be your lucky charm Steve xxx VWD
  • edited December 2009
    Sounds a bit too much like troglodytes or termites for my liking.
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    LM got it absolutely right then with her terminology. they both need to be crushed or stepped on, which is exactly what team Tikay has done to the Orfordites.
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: Matchsticks for eyes not needed!!! : LM got it absolutely right then with her terminology. they both need to be crushed or stepped on, which is exactly what team Tikay has done to the Orfordites.
    Posted by apollo_11
    See! I knew YOU'D get it Apollo!

xx GL tonight
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Matchsticks for eyes not needed!!! : Hi phil What, with tikay, Greg and me playing?,  you will be lucky if the game is finished in 2 weeks ;)
    Posted by acebarry10
    2 weeks or 2 mins barry? lol sorry i wasnt far behind you, and i see tikay didnt last to long either.
  • edited December 2009
    Well whatever the result, we the Orfordians can at least hold our heads high and say,
    "We were soldiers of the great "King Richard"   ..
    A King of honour and fair play  ...
    Not the same can be said of  Colonel TyK   and the wicked wench "Nell' or sometimes known as "Hot-Lips Hoolihan" ...   un-lady like tactics and a dodgy gloating   Colonel ..  :))

Glory to    KING RICHARD's Orfordians ..men and women of  honour and fair play ....

:))  good game all well played