You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Multitabling i kinda suck at it

edited January 2014 in Poker Chat
Altho i have played for 12 years now i woulda thought i be ok at it

most i can play is 6 tables concentrating thinking getting reads on people etc not playing on auto pilots

any more then 6 i feel like im just clicking buttons dnt enjoy it and when just clicking buttons not getting many tells on people

dunno how u sickos play 12 or more tables
How many tables do u feel comftable playing at n why

Comments

• edited January 2014
    2 very occasionally 3 but I then panic. Hats off to doing 6 and those on double figures is way above my skill level. 
  • edited January 2014
    12 tables is about my max, have done  up to 15 briefly but didn't feel as comfortable. You wanna get most of your reads etc and be happy with your decisions in most scenarios BEFORE you play that many imo
  • edited January 2014
    24 max but I play badly, but I play badly when playing 1 tables so may aswell play badly at 24
  • edited January 2014
    Hi Donk,

I found playing DYM's that 9-12 was most profitable for me. that said it did take a lot of practise, and I did make many mistakes along the way.

playing cash I found 9 was more than enough, as there seems to be more decisions to make.
    I would say 4-6 would be my preferred number.(last year)
    I am now only playing the 1 table at cash and making good reads most of the time, which is better than playing 6 tables
    and struggling.

in summary; DYM's- more tables
                       CASH- less tables
    (* *)
       ^
    dev

• edited January 2014
    In Response to Re: Multitabling i kinda suck at it:
    24 max but I play badly, but I play badly when playing 1 tables so may aswell play badly at 24
    Posted by Donttelmum
    haha!

Personally, I can only manage to play two tables at the moment, but I've only been concentrating on poker properly for the last three months or so. I probably could increase to three tables, but I'm in no rush - want to just focus on improving my game for the moment :-)
  • edited January 2014
    lol dtm u need a medium how about in between 1 and 24 lol