You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

1679 Players in the cash giveaway and NO BREAKS

edited January 2014 in Poker Chat
I, like the rest of the players had to say goodbye to chips at various times over the last 4 hours as there were no breaks in the tournie. This just isn't good enough.
The software wasn't able to cope with the huge field either. Whenever  I opened the lobby the table would freeze and I would have to re-load. Am I wrong to expect better than this?

Adrian

Comments

• edited January 2014
    Yes, you are wrong in all aspects.
    Breaks would have been good. However, I think the pluses outweighed the one slight minus by a long chalk. Sky gave away thousands on a promotion which was very gentle to qualify for. Hardly a great money spinner for them.i didn't have a slightest problem with the software.

• edited January 2014
    Hey Adrian,

Maybe?

It was a freeroll with fantastic prizes up for grabs.

A lack of break was not ideal that being said it's hard to criticise a freeroll giving what was on offer.
  • edited January 2014
    I had a few problems at the beginning when opening the lobby too but seemed ok later on in the tournament, 
     and yes the lack of a break was not ideal but I won a tenner so not complaining thanks sky and well done on a great promo :-)
  • edited January 2014

I was on the Download, & the Lobby speed & reaction was fine, perfectly normal, as was the site generally.

I did open the Browser version to see how it was coping, & it took a while for the Lobby to load.

For technical reasons which I won't bore you with, I'm unable to comment on the lack of breaks.