You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

You Decide part Deux, a win at last :)

13»

Comments

• edited January 2014
    Update time.  Been playing a few mtts and sats and have been up and down.  Am in an aweful mental place at the moment and poker is about the one thing that is keeping me sane.  Been a bit up and a bit down.  Few near misses and almost was but the bank roll keeps slowly climbing.  Oh, and I took down the hit squad donk again :)  This time it was PLO8.  It's good to be versitile :)  Will try to write more tomorrow.  Tomorrow will be a very important day to me.
    cenachav240001£18

Good luck all and run well
  • edited January 2014
    In Response to Re: You Decide part Deux, a win at last :):
    Update time.  Been playing a few mtts and sats and have been up and down.  Am in an aweful mental place at the moment and poker is about the one thing that is keeping me sane.  Been a bit up and a bit down.  Few near misses and almost was but the bank roll keeps slowly climbing.  Oh, and I took down the hit squad donk again :)  This time it was PLO8.  It's good to be versitile :)  Will try to write more tomorrow.  Tomorrow will be a very important day to me. cenachav 24000 1 £18 Good luck all and run well
    Posted by cenachav
    Good luck with tomorrow whatever it is
    Keep your chin (and your beard) up :-)