You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Pop quiz hot shot!

edited December 2009 in Hold'em Poker Strategy
These are a couple of hands which happened to me during today, i would like to know people's opinions on what to do next.

Hand 1 - 6 seater .50 / 1 cash game, I'd bee pretty much running over my table taking 6 out of the last 8 hands without ever getting past a flop, i open UTG with a 3x raise with KJ off (like i said had been running them over and didn't see any reason to slow down). Folded to the BB who re raises me by 3x. Thus far he had been showing down some very strange hands which he'd raised pre flop (A2s, J5o, 8 10s etc.) So i decide to make the call given the fact that i have position on him. £25 in the pot.

Flop comes J 7 5, 2 hearts and he bets over the amount in the pot (£28) leaving himself with about 9 quid left, what do you do?

Hand 2 - 6 seater .25 / .50 cash game. Been quiet so far on this table, taking the odd pot down from position once again never getting to a showdown. On the button get dealt KQs, action is folded to me and i raise it 3x. The SB who i've seen play the grand total of one hand in 15 minutes repops it to 7 quid. Given that she's been quite passive do you fold, call or re raise?

Cheers troops.

Comments