You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

celebrity big brother 2014

edited January 2014 in Betting Chat
anybody watching or just this sadcase??? just a novelty bet for me £20.00 on lee ryan to win at 9/2

evander holfyfield last night g a y bashing had me in stitches, not that im homophobic or anything just found it funny how he was comparing them to disabled people and actually thinking lasso was strange for not agreeing with him.crazy man!!!

Comments

• edited January 2014
    OH yeah I'm watching a bevy of beauties ensconced in the house what's not to like. Get the men out. I like Luisa she is one $exy lady. Dappy is good viewing but I fear he will be breaking the rules if he goes much further. I will leave it a couple of days before I have a punt on this just in case BB springs a surprise addition to the house.
  • edited January 2014
    Not got in to it yet.

Saw abit of the launch and nothing since.

Has to be Sam!!!

Wouldn't be surprised to see Joey Essex added to the house soon with all the history he's got with Sam on TOWIE. (yes, I watch that sh!t too)

Will watch tonight and then prob be addicted throughout.
  • edited January 2014
    Had £1 on Dappy at 23/1. I reckon Ollie will win but at around 2/1 i think it is a little short. I am sad enough to admit i have watched most of every BB/CBB series except BB1 and have got every prediction wrong except for Mark Owen in CBB2 which was a knocking bet, 8/1 at the start if i remember correct.
  • ommomm
    edited January 2014
    Unless something crazy happens Ollie will win it but his price now is crazy, 6-1 when it first opened. Holyfield would have done ok but I can see him going out first after his comments last night. Best thing is they have a few ditties in their so it's ok to watch, although Dappy is exactly the reason I worrying about my daughter when she is older. What a utter liberty he is, has he got no respect for women. 
  • edited January 2014
    In Response to Re: celebrity big brother 2014:
    Unless something crazy happens Ollie will win it but his price now is crazy, 6-1 when it first opened. Holyfield would have done ok but I can see him going out first after his comments last night. Best thing is they have a few ditties in their so it's ok to watch, although Dappy is exactly the reason I worrying about my daughter when she is older. What a utter liberty he is, has he got no respect for women. 
    Posted by omm
    i dont think so to be honest, i dont know what sort of fan base ollie has cos i dont watch made in chelsea but to your average guy like myself he just comes across as a little panzy who talks posh,i dont know whats to like. ld lay anyybody 4/1 if i was a bookie for this ollie guy.
  • edited January 2014

Shud be on TV X! blimey.

Wouldn't back Sam now. Should've predicted this, but she's just not gonna do anything.

She wont upset anyone or get involved in confrontation. She'll be too scared to look bad, so can't see her winning.

Never heard of 'Tulisa'? Google says she's off the apprentice. Hope she stays in a while! ;)

Jim Davidson ftw !!!!!

• edited January 2014
    In Response to celebrity big brother 2014:
    anybody watching or just this sadcase??? just a novelty bet for me £20.00 on lee ryan to win at 9/2 evander holfyfield last night g a y bashing had me in stitches, not that im homophobic or anything just found it funny how he was comparing them to disabled people and actually thinking lasso was strange for not agreeing with him.crazy man!!!
    Posted by THEROCK573

Haha was pretty funny! i was only half watching tonight but did he say something along the lines of women are only on earth for men? lol 

Loving Lionel too!!

I think the made in chelsea guy will win it though. women vote and they love g a y guys and made in chelsea! not at all stereotyping women :)

• edited January 2014
    Seems to be pretty good this year already
    Jumped on Sam at 8/1 at the start, due to her being so popular from being in TOWIE.
    Lionel could be a good shout at 8/1, seems like a top bloke.
    Wouldnt be surprised to see Ollie Locke win, now 7/4, seems like another Rylan.

• edited January 2014
    Seems to be pretty good this year already Jumped on Sam at 8/1 at the start, due to her being so popular from being in TOWIE. Lionel could be a good shout at 8/1, seems like a top bloke. Wouldnt be surprised to see Ollie Locke win, now 7/4, seems like another Rylan.
    Posted by pkr123
    yep agree, brilliant viewing this year, especially with all the frisky women. dont agree with lionell blair though, jeez that fella could put a glass eye to sleep.
  • ommomm
    edited January 2014
    Posted by omm

Understand what your saying, but do normal guys like u vote? I watch the show and have an opinion (right or wrong) but I have never voted on a reality tv show, anyway at the moment it is the raunchiest Cbb I've ever seen. What's with Lee getting loved up so quick, he was only tied to her for a few days, now it's sounds like he is gonna marry her!

• edited January 2014
    PLEASE PLEASE SOMEBODYY TELL ME WHY THIS MADE IN CHELSEA GUY IS FAVOURITE AND GOING TO WIN, HES A LITTLE TOOL THAT NEEDS A GOOD SLAP AND HE NEEDS TO TAKE HIS PIPE OUT OF THAT BOREN OLD FA R T LIONELL RICHTEAS REAR END.
  • edited January 2014
    PLEASE PLEASE SOMEBODYY TELL ME WHY THIS MADE IN CHELSEA GUY IS FAVOURITE AND GOING TO WIN, HES A LITTLE TOOL THAT NEEDS A GOOD SLAP AND HE NEEDS TO TAKE HIS PIPE OUT OF THAT BOREN OLD FA R T LIONELL RICHTEAS REAR END.
    Posted by THEROCK573
    The pretty dudes are nearly always favourites, would probably back him myself but 2/1 is far too short a price to take a chance. You would think Lionel Blair has no chance of winning so betting against him at 10/1 sounds a good bet but it is risky as you never know what is going to happen in the next couple of weeks or so.
  • edited January 2014
    In Response to Re: celebrity big brother 2014 : The pretty dudes are nearly always favourites, would probably back him myself but 2/1 is far too short a price to take a chance. You would think Lionel Blair has no chance of winning so betting against him at 10/1 sounds a good bet but it is risky as you never know what is going to happen in the next couple of weeks or so.
    Posted by 55013
    i dont think being easy on the eye justifys being favourite to win a gameshow, he has nothing else to offer imo, think id rather see dappy win and hes the cringiest guy ive ever seen in there. lionell richtea has no chance to be fair, i cant stand the way he constantly talks about all the famous people he knows, best part of rich tea was when that jazmine lass was talking about fingerbanging and he just walked off in disgust and moaned about how un ladylike she was, ha. i love that girl. her sex tape is awesome too, ha
  • edited January 2014
    http://img607.imageshack.us/img607/3213/sszl.png
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    lol i have no idea why im calling lionell blair lionell richie.
  • edited January 2014
    Posted by THEROCK573
    Second that, and what was i thinking, Lional is boring as ....!
    Hoping Sam comes out of shell abit more! & pretty sure Lee wont win it after tonight!
  • edited January 2014
    In Response to Re: celebrity big brother 2014 : Second that, and what was i thinking, Lional is boring as ....! Hoping Sam comes out of shell abit more! & pretty sure Lee wont win it after tonight!
    Posted by pkr123
    nah £20.00 down the toilette for me with lee bet as hes making himself look pretty bad , lucky fella though and id be doing the exact same if i was him!!!
  • edited January 2014
    Ding d-ong the wicked witch is dead...ar not so... I thought Nolan was out of order getting them to gang up on Jim Davidson in last nights show. I know I'm sad and shouldn't care but I hate bullying in any form and this was exactly how I saw it ...of course we don't see everything!

On a lighter note probably the best show ever for beautiful Ladies. Nolan and that Jurno excluded of course. For me so far its between Jim Casey or Luisa ftw all outsiders I know but I will pick 1 or maybe 2 to have a few £ on before end of week.

Edit Dappy already been warned lol cant see him lasting full 3 weeks. 20/1 on sky bet had a few £ on Luisa.
  • edited January 2014
    Dappy was out to 16/1 last night before the live show. His now 6/1! Probably the reception he got from the audience reception last night helpe that as he was up from the fake eviction!
  • edited January 2014
    Dappy's too rapey to win.

The winner will be one of the nice but dull ones imo
  • edited January 2014
    Its the first series i have ever watched where i do not like any of them. Turned it off half way through last night.
  • edited January 2014
    LADIES AND GENTLEMAN THE BIGGEST GIVE AWAY SO FAR OF THE YEAR HAS ARRIVED, LIZ TO BE NEXT EVICTED AT 10/11. WAS EXPECTING TO SEE 1/3 OR 1/4 FOR THIS!!!
  • edited January 2014
    I hope you didn't put any money on it mate. Looks like my selection could go ha well running normally lol.
  • edited January 2014
    I hope you didn't put any money on it mate. Looks like my selection could go ha well running normally lol.
    Posted by a00rock
    haha £110. thought it was a certainty.
  • edited January 2014

ffs mate you and BB bets -ev.

• edited January 2014
    ffs mate you and BB bets -ev.
    Posted by a00rock
    dont go out partying like i used to mate so i have to waste my money on something :-)
  • edited January 2014
    I think Jim is probably the best contestant I have ever seen in BB...go Jim. My pick has no chance next time she is up I think shes a gonner.
  • edited January 2014
    I think Jim is probably the best contestant I have ever seen in BB...go Jim. My pick has no chance next time she is up I think shes a gonner.
    Posted by a00rock
    yeah funny as fook jimbo
  • edited January 2014
    For sure the best ever CBB, hope Jim wins it! What a bloke!!