You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

PPPPW Xmas Special!!!!

Professional Pensioener Poker Player Weekly return once again to Burgundy Fields Retirement Home to visit poker legend and guru Tony "luckbox" Kendall. All seems well on this occassion, we hear music and decorations are abound at Burgundy Fields, although all of the same colour. On our entrance we see the familiar nurse wheeling Tikay into the dining area. We struggle to keep our eyes of this vision of beauty dressed in her santa outfit.

PPPPW:  Thanks for inviting us back Tony.

TK:    Who are you?? I dont want a male nurse!!

PPPPW:  We believe congratulations are in order Tony on the recenbt TKO

TK:  It was never in doubt. Boooooooooooom

PPPPW: How did the roulette go?

TK:   Foregone conclusion..our team are all luckboxes....didnt even have to cheat this time

PPPPW: Any words for your opponents??

TK:   Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

PPPPW: Pardon??

TK: I just did pee-pee in my pants

PPPPW: How did you find TKO?

TK: It was tougher than expected, had to adjust the end result a few times but known Ostriches did well on BH so wasnt allowed to claim their winnings.

PPPPW: Still 1 event to go though, is there any point?

TK: Oh yes, got a forfeit and instructed my team to lose so i get to wear a lovely blue sweater.

PPPPW: you want your players to lose?

TK:  Yes. oh and i want to see Hoggers in stockings..YumYum

PPPPW: Errrr moving on, anything exciting happening at SkyPoker? Tell us about TP

TK: oh yes, the suits told me about an exciting new project. Apparently we're gonna produce a poker legend. A cross between TK and DP.

PPPPW: Who's DP?

TK: Dunno, but hope she's a stunning blonde. Cant wait to do the biz with her innit. Getting bored of the nurses.

PPPPW: Err, keep it clean Tony

TK: Thats why im fed up of the nurse. Think I caught something. Its not the nuts let me tell you.

PPPPW: Pardon?

TK: Not nice having a cold this time of year.

PPPPW: Phew thats a relief

TK: Got that this morning thank you

PPPPW: Whats your plans for Xmas Tony?

TK: I was planning a trip on the 0936 to Birmingham via Tamworth but this weather stopped that.

PPPPW: That reminds us Tony, we got your present.

We hand over beautifully wrapped present and expect Tony to put it under tree. He rips it open. its a Hornby Dublo P15 passenger train set.

TK:   awwww i love you man.......gimme a hug

We get flashbacks from a previous visit and decide to make a hasty retreat and vow never to return to Burgundy Fields in 2010............unless our readers demand it!!!!!

PPPPW accept total responsibility for exposing Tony "luckbox" "grinch" "tikay" Kendall as an evil tyrant during the series of interviews

Comments