You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sky - You're the best

edited January 2014 in Poker Chat
In my time on here I've seen a number of complaints about disconnections. Never really happened to me fortunately...... Until now!
My heart sank as I realised I had been disco'ed from all my games. Had 5 £22 Dyms a £16.50 Dym running at the time. I was also regged for another £16.50 game.

Couldn't get back on at all. I tried Customer Care more in hope than expectation. They could see I hadn't played a hand and the operative I spoke to wanted to refund me. The amount was too much for her to authorise and so I was told I would get an email within 4 hours from a Manager.

Even better than that I received a phone call after 20 mins. It was explained to me that there was no problem with Sky at that time and all games had run normally. He thought it was most likely a problem with my provider. Fair enough, not much I can do then. However, he then went on to say that they could see I have played pretty much daily for over 2 years and had not made any similar complaints before. As a courtesy to me he had decided to refund the full amount.

How good is that!
I am already totally happy with Sky. This, though, has just confirmed to me that I'm playing my online poker in the right place.
Many, many thanks to Sky for sorting this out for me.
One slight grumble though. It's not done my sharkscope stats much good! :)

Comments