You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Hey Talon! I Demand Answers!!!

edited January 2014 in Poker Chat

I don't want anyone to think i've got ocd or anything but any chance of the answers for the 2 unanswered clues in your pre christmas cryptic quiz mate?

Loading your spoons/forks/knives/teaspoons into seperate areas of the cutlery holder of your diswasher isn't ocd no matter what my wife and kids say. It's common sense!
I don't know why i listen to them anyway,they're imaginary!

Comments

• edited January 2014
    But are you a points down (me)
    or up type of guy (my wife)
  • edited January 2014
    In Response to Re: Hey Talon! I Demand Answers!!!:
    But are you a points down (me) or up type of guy (my wife)
    Posted by GELDY
    My wife just points sharp things at me
  • edited January 2014
    But are you a points down (me) or up type of guy (my wife)
    Posted by GELDY

Points down, anything else would be dangerous but you also make sure that knives and forks are at the back, spoons towards the front so you don't have to reach over the sharp bits. Well i would if they let me have anything made of metal in here!
  • edited January 2014
    In Response to Re: Hey Talon! I Demand Answers!!! : Points down, anything else would be dangerous but you also make sure that knives and forks are at the back, spoons towards the front so you don't have to reach over the sharp bits. Well i would if they let me have anything made of metal in here!
    Posted by YOYOY
    Eh?!

I assume you mean teaspoons?

Forks, knives, and 'regular' spoons are generally side by side: perpendicular and equidistant from the front of the drawer. The (often) fitted tray will also allow for space on both left and right for other kitchen implements such as can openers, scissors, corkscrews, etc. The area designed for teaspoons is - as you have alluded to - towards the front, and is generally not large enough to house any of the other pieces of aforementioned cutlery.

I hope this helps.
  • edited January 2014

if you really have OCD you would know that you mustn't put spoons together in the same compartment. 

if you do you must unsure that they are not aligned parallelally (is that a word?) because they might not get cleaned properly. 

a true OCD person would have progressed beyond simple order and uniformity to place each item in a seemingly random and confused state whereas, in reality, it is absolute perfection in dishwashing procedure and the epitome of precision in stacking technique.

what?

• edited January 2014
    In Response to Re: Hey Talon! I Demand Answers!!! : Eh?! I assume you mean teaspoons? Forks, knives, and 'regular' spoons are generally side by side: perpendicular and equidistant from the front of the drawer. The (often) fitted tray will also allow for space on both left and right for other kitchen implements such as can openers, scissors, corkscrews, etc. The area designed for teaspoons is - as you have alluded to - towards the front, and is generally not large enough to house any of the other pieces of aforementioned cutlery. I hope this helps.
    Posted by Slipwater

I did indeed mean teaspoons mate and it does help immensely. Thank you. 

• edited January 2014
    if you really have OCD you would know that you mustn't put spoons together in the same compartment.  if you do you must unsure that they are not aligned parallelally (is that a word?) because they might not get cleaned properly.  a true OCD person would have progressed beyond simple order and uniformity to place each item in a seemingly random and confused state whereas, in reality, it is absolute perfection in dishwashing procedure and the epitome of precision in stacking technique.    
    Posted by aussie09
    No, it is not.
  • edited January 2014
    you are all wrong a dishwasher is called a husband,and may place cutlery in any order :):):):) xxxx this may or may not be true xxxx
  • edited January 2014
    if you really have OCD you would know that you mustn't put spoons together in the same compartment.  if you do you must unsure that they are not aligned parallelally (is that a word?) because they might not get cleaned properly.  a true OCD person would have progressed beyond simple order and uniformity to place each item in a seemingly random and confused state whereas, in reality, it is absolute perfection in dishwashing procedure and the epitome of precision in stacking technique. what?  
    Posted by aussie09

That may be right for those with "obsessive compulsive disorder" but i suffer from "oversimplified cutlery display"