You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Hmmm

Well im out.

I overslept as i thought 30 minutes more in bed won't do me any harm in a deepstack,

But nooooooooooooooooo 5 minutes blinds wt f!

Thats just not a deepstack is it....

Anyhow came back in quite low due to there being one active player on my table, ran 99 into AK and im outta there.

Not really happy was looking forward to playing this PROPERLY!

Comments

• edited December 2009
    It was advertised as a deepstack turbo. It said the blinds in the lobby and said on the email sent out it was a turbo. There is no way you can have a proper deepstack with 800+ runners, especially as it was a freeroll and you would be playing till 5am to win bout £50.
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: Hmmm:
    It was advertised as a deepstack turbo. It said the blinds in the lobby and said on the email sent out it was a turbo. There is no way you can have a proper deepstack with 800+ runners, especially as it was a freeroll and you would be playing till 5am to win bout £50.
    Posted by FlashFlush
    Team TK were prepared to still be going at 5am mathchsticks and all
    As for the £50, well do you really think it was for the money. lol

Stewards enquiry required.
  • edited December 2009

hahahahhahaha Thats never more bad luck for ya Harts is it??? lololol, how can u sleep in for a tourny that starts at 7 at night!!!???

Only u bud! - Keep plodding on!

DOHH
  • edited December 2009
    LOL DOHHHHHHH YOURE RUTHLESS,FUNNY,BUT RUTHLESS.dav
  • edited December 2009
    This is absolute comedy genius, you and dohhhh should do a double act, I hope you get a ticket into santa's sack Hartshorn because i think you deserve a change of luck mate

'Keep plodding on!' LMAO

Fantastic