You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

UKPC Day One(s)...

edited January 2014 in Poker Chat
It’s almost here!

I’ve just received an email asking which Day One I would like to play – Wednesday 19th or Thursday 20th – and that my decision is final. Does this mean I will definitely get to play on the day of my choosing or is it kind of like when you’re selecting your universities in order of preference? I may get my first choice but will possibly end up with the other anyway?

It’s not something I had thought about, to be honest, as this is the biggest tournament I’ve ever played in, and there has never been a Day 1A and 1B. I guess the smart money is to pick the Thursday (so that I’m twiddling my thumbs for a shorter time should I get through), but I was just wondering how others have gone about deciding.

I appreciate that as decisions go, it ain’t that big a deal, and I’m happy either way, but if I go down on the Wednesday then I’m left fending for myself on the Thursday, I’ll probably just lose a lot of money on three card poker or that massage girl with the lovely smile.

Thoughts?

Comments