You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!
Options

THEO WALCOTT

OH S***T !!!  THEO'S KNACKERED AN ANTERIOR CRUCIATE LIGAMENT.
6 MONTHS MINIMUM THEY SAY-SO NO WORLD CUP.
AS IF IT WASN'T GOING TO BE HARD ENOUGH ANYWAY.

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2014
    In Response to THEO WALCOTT:
    OH S***T !!!  THEO'S KNACKERED AN ANTERIOR CRUCIATE LIGAMENT. 6 MONTHS MINIMUM THEY SAY-SO NO WORLD CUP. AS IF IT WASN'T GOING TO BE HARD ENOUGH ANYWAY.
    Posted by bazzer61[/QUOTE
    LOL AT THE MEDIA TRYING TO MAKE OUT LOOSING WALCOTT IS A MAJOR DISASTER.
    WALCOTT HAS NEVER TURNED UP FOR ENGLAND. 
    36 GAMES IN 9 YEARS AND 5 GOALS IN THAT TIME AND 3 OF THOSE WERE IN ONE GAME OVER FIVE YEARS AGO!
    WEVE GOT PLENTY OVER OVER HYPED WINGERS TO TAKE INSTEAD. LENNON,OXLAIDE CHAMBERLAIN,STRELING.
    TOWNSEND WAS THE NEXT BIG THING TWO MONTHS AGO. HAS BEEN COMPLETLY WORKED OUT BY OPPONENT SINCE SHOW HIM INSIDE AND HE WILL GO UP A BLIND ALLEY BEFORE SHOOTING OFF TARGET FOR 30 YARDS AND NOW CANT EVEN GET ON THE SPURS BENCH NOW.

• Options
    edited January 2014
    In Response to Re: THEO WALCOTT:
    In Response to THEO WALCOTT :
    OH S***T !!!  THEO'S KNACKERED AN ANTERIOR CRUCIATE LIGAMENT. 6 MONTHS MINIMUM THEY SAY-SO NO WORLD CUP. AS IF IT WASN'T GOING TO BE HARD ENOUGH ANYWAY. Posted by bazzer61[/QUOTE LOL AT THE MEDIA TRYING TO MAKE OUT LOOSING WALCOTT IS A MAJOR DISASTER. WALCOTT HAS NEVER TURNED UP FOR ENGLAND.  36 GAMES IN 9 YEARS AND 5 GOALS IN THAT TIME AND 3 OF THOSE WERE IN ONE GAME OVER FIVE YEARS AGO! WEVE GOT PLENTY OVER OVER HYPED WINGERS TO TAKE INSTEAD. LENNON,OXLAIDE CHAMBERLAIN,STRELING. TOWNSEND WAS THE NEXT BIG THING TWO MONTHS AGO. HAS BEEN COMPLETLY WORKED OUT BY OPPONENT SINCE SHOW HIM INSIDE AND HE WILL GO UP A BLIND ALLEY BEFORE SHOOTING OFF TARGET FOR 30 YARDS AND NOW CANT EVEN GET ON THE SPURS BENCH NOW.
    Posted by BADBOY985
    probably because hes injured lol.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    In Response to Re: THEO WALCOTT : probably because hes injured lol.
    Posted by seppe
    Hes was avaliable for selection up to carling cup game on 19th December
    the previous 5 games the longest he played for in any game was 30 minutes.
    in the whole of this season for spurs he has managed 1 goal (which was a miss hit cross that was deflected in) and 1 assist. 
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    IWith the greatest respect BadBoy,Ithink you must have the wrong Walcott when you mention 9 years ago-HE'S ONLY 24 NOW.9 years ago he was playing in juniors local to me in Thatcham(20 miles) before Southampton cottoned on to him
    I m,ight suggest James Milner.n Response to Re: THEO WALCOTT:
    In Response to THEO WALCOTT :
    OH S***T !!!  THEO'S KNACKERED AN ANTERIOR CRUCIATE LIGAMENT. 6 MONTHS MINIMUM THEY SAY-SO NO WORLD CUP. AS IF IT WASN'T GOING TO BE HARD ENOUGH ANYWAY. Posted by bazzer61[/QUOTE LOL AT THE MEDIA TRYING TO MAKE OUT LOOSING WALCOTT IS A MAJOR DISASTER. WALCOTT HAS NEVER TURNED UP FOR ENGLAND.  36 GAMES IN 9 YEARS AND 5 GOALS IN THAT TIME AND 3 OF THOSE WERE IN ONE GAME OVER FIVE YEARS AGO! WEVE GOT PLENTY OVER OVER HYPED WINGERS TO TAKE INSTEAD. LENNON,OXLAIDE CHAMBERLAIN,STRELING. TOWNSEND WAS THE NEXT BIG THING TWO MONTHS AGO. HAS BEEN COMPLETLY WORKED OUT BY OPPONENT SINCE SHOW HIM INSIDE AND HE WILL GO UP A BLIND ALLEY BEFORE SHOOTING OFF TARGET FOR 30 YARDS AND NOW CANT EVEN GET ON THE SPURS BENCH NOW.
    Posted by BADBOY985
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    IMAYBE YOU'RE TRYING TO WIND US UP,BUT I'M GONNA SAY THIS-HE DOESN'T PLAY FOR SPURS!!!!!!
    NOT CONFUSING HIM WITH DEFOE ARE YOU BADBOY ?n Response to Re: THEO WALCOTT:
    In Response to Re: THEO WALCOTT : Hes was avaliable for selection up to carling cup game on 19th December the previous 5 games the longest he played for in any game was 30 minutes. in the whole of this season for spurs he has managed 1 goal (which was a miss hit cross that was deflected in) and 1 assist. 
    Posted by BADBOY985
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    IMAYBE YOU'RE TRYING TO WIND US UP,BUT I'M GONNA SAY THIS-HE DOESN'T PLAY FOR SPURS!!!!!! NOT CONFUSING HIM WITH DEFOE ARE YOU BADBOY ?n Response to Re: THEO WALCOTT :
    Posted by bazzer61
    that was an answer to a comment about andros townsend not walcott
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    IWith the greatest respect BadBoy,Ithink you must have the wrong Walcott when you mention 9 years ago-HE'S ONLY 24 NOW.9 years ago he was playing in juniors local to me in Thatcham(20 miles) before Southampton cottoned on to him I m,ight suggest James Milner.n Response to Re: THEO WALCOTT :
    Posted by bazzer61
    yes sorry my maths was slightly out England debut 2006 so thats only 8 seasons as an england internetional.
    which means that 36 caps and 5 goals (three in one game) is actually a fantastic return!