You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Its the same as the old Sky....rigged with fuucking Bots

Same old, same old. Totally and utterly rotten to the core. Absolutely disgusting site.

Comments

• edited February 2014
    theres a very high volume of  bad beats on this site. I have been rivered far too many times to mentionand 99 % its usually the short stack.   The odds defy the laws of the universe never mind probability.   Dont try and tell me the cards are random Sky.  A child of 5 can see that hands are manufactured.

A joke of a site.   impossible to play proper cards
  • edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: Its the same as the old Sky....rigged with fuucking Bots:
    theres a very high volume of  bad beats on this site. I have been rivered far too many times to mentionand 99 % its usually the short stack.   The odds defy the laws of the universe never mind probability.   Dont try and tell me the cards are random Sky.  A child of 5 can see that hands are manufactured. A joke of a site.   impossible to play proper cards
    Posted by bantheCC
    56% roi is still decent going from a rigged site, i wouldnt get too cut up about it :-)