You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

I made a misclick!

edited January 2014 in Poker Chat
Went to register for a HU turbo game, so clicked enter and regd.

Table came up and I won, played 1 more and won it.

Clicked re register and it came up £110 buyin ! I insta de regd.

Never done it before, but I'll take the 2 wins just now!

Comments

• edited January 2014
    Haha - so the guy loses two 60p games in a row to you and then decides to plump for a £110 game instead?
  • edited January 2014
    Haha, very nice, well played.

Unintentionally you've given an excellent example of why good BRM is so important. I assume you played those two games like a properly rolled player; ie in a relaxed and stress-free frame of mind, thinking you were just in for a quid and with no absolutely no fear of getting your stack in the middle when necessary.

Had you realised you were actually in for £105 you probably would have been scared stiff knowing that such a big chunk of your account balance was on the line and found it very difficult to play optimally, hence making it far less likely you'd score two wins out of two.

#CharityKarma
  • edited January 2014
    In Response to Re: I made a misclick!:
    Haha, very nice, well played. Unintentionally you've given an excellent example of why good BRM is so important. I assume you played those two games like a properly rolled player; ie in a relaxed and stress-free frame of mind, thinking you were just in for a quid and with no absolutely no fear of getting your stack in the middle when necessary. Had you realised you were actually in for £105 you probably would have been scared stiff knowing that such a big chunk of your account balance was on the line and found it very difficult to play optimally, hence making it far less likely you'd score two wins out of two. #CharityKarma
    Posted by GaryQQQ
    I was, wasn't worried win or lose.

I seen the name of the player, and I thought it was familiar, didn't know why.

Was trying out different stuff HU. When I de regd, I thought it must be a mistake the £110.

Went into check my account and there it was plus £200! Pretty silly mistake, but it's done now!

I went onto play 3 HU games at a fiver, lost all 3, 1st one got it in with Ace 5 on a 335 board, oppo had Ace 9, turn ace, river 9. 2nd game, I lost 88s versus ace 7 all in pre, and last game I desereved to lose, played really bad.

Just glad variance was on my side in these 2 games.
  • edited January 2014
    Haha love it when a mis-click goes Right!  This my friend will probably be the best mis-click you will ever make!
  • edited January 2014
    Looks good on your sharkscope :)

Dont know if you have seen it but theres a great video on youtube of bizarre ss graphs.
  • edited January 2014
    In Response to Re: I made a misclick!:
    Looks good on your sharkscope :) Dont know if you have seen it but theres a great video on youtube of bizarre ss graphs.
    Posted by Donttelmum
    The work of a genius that one ;)

To my surprise Sharkscope gave the vid their stamp of approval by posting it on their official Facebook page recently.
  • edited January 2014
    Clearly this is a sign that you're too good at lower levels and you should play all day every day for 100 quid a time...what are you waiting for!!???