You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Dnt wanna go but Had enuff of sky now im deffo going end of the month get my ps4 and priority n go

edited January 2014 in Poker Chat
The new tables make things worseeeeeeeeeee slows everything down site cant handle the software

Comments

• edited January 2014
    PLaying dyms all day 8 tabling and 6 tabling £22 dyms its kinda brutal when ya conection goes for 15 mins been f00ked over for about £66 in these dyms

Absolute joke im not happy at all so decided i am leaving i cant play ona  site where u keep losing conection ive never had problems like this on any site i play

its weird my tables work ok on another site at the same time on  sky my tables are freezing up cnt get on

speak to live chat but its not are end its your end yadda yadda yadda had enuff rant over on tilt now
  • edited January 2014
    If its that bad you should leave now. Going like that you'll lose way more than the value of the PS4 in disconnections at £22 dyms

• edited January 2014
    One piece of poker advice?: its all about patience poker pick ya moments and u will come good try not 2 tilt if u had a bad nite of it just come of the table u will only lose more money 2moros another day
  • edited January 2014
    In Response to Re: Dnt wanna go but Had enuff of sky now im deffo going end of end of the month get my ps4 and priority n go:
    One piece of poker advice?: its all about patience poker pick ya moments and u will come good try not 2 tilt if u had a bad nite of it just come of the table u will only lose more money 2moros another day
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Good piece of advice.  Take a break mate, you'll probably feel different come tomorrow.
  • edited January 2014
    Dude it might just be your laptop/computer cant handle that many tables so the processing is goin slow and causing your laptop to freeze/lose connetion.

Try playing less tables and see if it makes a difference.
  • edited January 2014
    In Response to Dnt wanna go but Had enuff of sky now im deffo going end of the month get my ps4 and priority n go:
    PLaying dyms all day 8 tabling and 6 tabling £22 dyms its kinda brutal when ya conection goes for 15 mins been f00ked over for about £66 in these dyms Absolute joke im not happy at all so decided i am leaving i cant play ona  site where u keep losing conection ive never had problems like this on any site i play its weird my tables work ok on another site at the dame time on  sky my tables are freezing up cnt get on speak to live chat but its not are end its your end yadda yadda yadda had enuff rant over on tilt now
    Posted by IDONKCALLU
    If you're loosing at that rate it makes so sense to stay for a PS4. It smacks of having a bad day, steaming off on the forum and hoping to get a few people to say don't go and massage your ego. 
  • edited January 2014
    In Response to Re: Dnt wanna go but Had enuff of sky now im deffo going end of end of the month get my ps4 and priority n go:
    In Response to Re: Dnt wanna go but Had enuff of sky now im deffo going end of end of the month get my ps4 and priority n go : Good piece of advice.  Take a break mate, you'll probably feel different come tomorrow.
    Posted by DoubleAAA
    Morning Mr DoubleAAA.

I think there may be a slight misunderstanding here.

The advice that Dohhhh Posted was, judging by the style & tone, not Dohhhh's own words, I think he was actually being ironic, & quoting IDonkCallU.
  • edited January 2014

Yes, I was just quoting the opening posts profile.

Old problems re-surfacing.

10% of OPS 8,000 posts are "I'm leaving threads".

Thankfully, for now, "the donk is back" threads are 1 ahead.

He'll be asking to be blocked from the forum soon because of all the 'azz lickers' :)

• edited January 2014
    That's a least 2 players "had enuff" chasing a ps4, there will be loads who win them but it will cost them more than they are worth. If a promo puts me out of my comfort zone i dont enter, that puts me out of most, but i can carry on enjoying my poker and not do my head in. JMO.

PS, If everyone just played as per, there will still be winners, and loosers, some players will make the cut just playing there normal game, think about it.