You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Hit and run?

edited January 2014 in Poker Chat
Right just looking for opinions on this.

Does it apply on cash as it does on stt?

I play hypers now and again if i feel like it and once or twice been told "i run".

Ive played regs who have refused heads up rematch and ive also done it back ive played this guy few times past few days at different times and had the better of him(higher hypers) and i have refused more than once at a rematch as i know the swings are very high and not a much skill factor in the game.

Im just curious as if a player has registered for a heads up he cant expect if he loses that he will get a rematch.

I play to make money not friends and constantly playing the same player(hypers) will only benefit sky unless you go on one sick run so i dont get why players complain in the chat box because u refuse them a rematch like you owe them that chance.

On cash if someone sits down and playes a reg heads up and stacks the reg 1st hand and then leaves i dont have a problem with this as he has every right to but i guess other players have different opinions.

Just like all those heads up tables on sky with players refusing to play eachother yet there free to do as they want as its there money.

Not a moan just wanted opinions on what they thought of it.