You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

multi play

edited January 2014 in Feedback & Suggestions
how do you multi play on here?

Comments

• edited January 2014
    In Response to multi play:
    how do you multi play on here?
    Posted by wuds9
    Hi Wuds,

When you say multi play can you tell me what you mean?

If you mean how do you play on more than one table then all you need to do is register for as many Sit & Gos or Tournaments as you want to play. Or open as many cash tables as you would like to play.

• edited January 2014
    In Response to Re: multi play:
    In Response to multi play : Hi Wuds, When you say multi play can you tell me what you mean? If you mean how do you play on more than one table then all you need to do is register for as many Sit & Gos or Tournaments as you want to play. Or open as many cash tables as you would like to play.
    Posted by Sky_SamT
    thanks Sam T, so when you register for more than 1 tournament does the screen just pop up when its your turn t bet/ fold , can never seem to get both games on screen
  • edited January 2014
    Hi wuds, 

I would reccomend downloading the Poker client from here.

When playing you can have the tables playing side by side by clicking the tiling icon in the top right corner of the screen.

This means you can play two or more tables at the same time.

If you don't have your tables tiled I would also reccomend enabling "Auto Focus" from the table options menu under gameplay. This can be located in the top left corner of the table. This will ensure that the tables focus when it is your turn to act.

Thanks

Sam