You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

plo8,,,plo8 we want more plo8

edited January 2014 in Feedback & Suggestions
  why oh why wont sky put on a big! big! big! plo8 tourny ,
at least once a month...? with a prize pool of at least £1500 to £3000, the prize would draw in lots of new players,, not just from this site , especially as this is becoming more and more popular,
someone put this idea  to the sky bosses !!!!!!!!!
best regards 

andy

Comments

• edited January 2014
    I am sure this has been considered, but the fact of the matter is that at the moment there is not a large enough pool of PLO8 players to warrant a tournament of that size. The game is becoming more popular - of that there is no question - and I am sure it won't be too long before you see PLO8 games being run at higher levels and greater guarantees.
  • edited January 2014
    In Response to Re: plo8,,,plo8 we want more plo8:
    I am sure this has been considered, but the fact of the matter is that at the moment there is not a large enough pool of PLO8 players to warrant a tournament of that size. The game is becoming more popular - of that there is no question - and I am sure it won't be too long before you see PLO8 games being run at higher levels and greater guarantees.
    Posted by Slipwater

sure but if you want to encourage more players then they need to provide a broader range of games , if sky took the lead......they would draw in lots of players looking for a site  with more plo8 , chicken and egg , you want players you need bigger eggs

andy
  • edited January 2014
    PLO8 games do exist on Sky - people play them all day.
  • edited January 2014
    People just don't seem to do Omaha High/Low tournaments though, despite Tikay's efforts getting the DYM volume up. The biggest (and only) guarantee of an evening is only E100, less than twice the prize pool in a £11 DYM.
  • edited January 2014
    In Response to Re: plo8,,,plo8 we want more plo8:
    PLO8 games do exist on Sky - people play them all day.
    Posted by Slipwater

i know they exist i play in a lot of them , but there are no big big tournys, as is the case on other sites  200 to 300 is the biggest they get , very fustrating when you find a game you do quite well in, they should hold a 2000 tourny to test the water, you may be surprised at how many people play the game !!!!