You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Join a table from waiting list Alert

edited January 2014 in Feedback & Suggestions

I would like to request an alert sound (different from the your action sound) to alert you that you can join a table from a waiting list.

Sometimes I have the table open already, and miss when its my turn to sit down - there is no sound or alert if the table is already open. Subsequently I lose my place in the list.

Thanks

Comments

• edited January 2014
    In Response to Join a table from waiting list Alert:
    I would like to request an alert sound (different from the your action sound) to alert you that you can join a table from a waiting list. Sometimes I have the table open already, and miss when its my turn to sit down - there is no sound or alert if the table is already open. Subsequently I lose my place in the list. Thanks
    Posted by Kazuko
    +1
  • edited January 2014
    Hello,

There are a couple of situations where you are offered your seat from the waiting list.

1) If the table that you are on the waiting list for is open we can trigger a sound when the seat becomes available. At present the reservation box should appear and ask you to determine how much you would like to sit down with. Is it the case at the moment that this is not easily visible perhaps due to other tables?

2) If you do not have the table open and are just in the lobby then the table should appear when your seat is available to be taken. If you don't have the table open can you confirm whether or not you are seeing this.

From what you say I imagine the table is open but perhaps minimised? I will speak with our development team about what we can do regarding a sound alert.

Thanks

Sam

• edited January 2014
    I didn';t realise people played with sound on lol.
  • edited January 2014
    Nor did I to be honest, if the option is available on any software, I always turn off sound as I am usually listening to music on my laptop at the same time
  • edited January 2014
    Why can't the table just jump to the front, always sits behind other tables and it's so annoying.