You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Not a Discussion just a ty

edited January 2014 in Poker Chat
To everyone out there who helped my son over the last 48+ hrs I will never be able to put into words the thanks and amazment of people have been. Havent sleept in over 2 days so spelling etc will be worse then normal ha

There a lot said at the tables and on these threads but the SKY comunity should stand proud for what help you gave Jordan and myself. I am honest enough to admit during these last few days if it wasnt for the support I got I dont see how I would of coped.

I know noone knows how we react untill we are faced with situations in life like I just been through and were times I sat here as a grown misserable man I am and balled my eyes out but everytime a new message would appear reminding me to dig deeper. I hit a massive low earlier today when that call noone ever wants when the police started to say be prepared we searching the rivers.

But Jordan picture was resent on social media over 9000 times and the police have said the quick response of Jordan picture being sent out was probally the differnece of this being a good news story

I like to think maybe Jordan has helped us all relise yes were out for oursleves on the tables on Sky but there no other site anywhere in the world that could have done what this community has ty to everyone no matter what you each did as a collective you all are responsible for the safe return of a very special boy and I will never forget the support I got

Dont worry I not gone soft I will still happly donk each and every one of you at the tables lol

As i say dont want to open a discussion here just felt it was important you all knew how much your help meant to us. Now even MRB excepts that over 2 days no sleep I need a kip ha If I wake up in time be my pleasure to take you all out of the main :)

Ty from the most relived happiest man on Sky Poker!

Comments