You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

iPad

edited February 2014 in Feedback & Suggestions
Feedback for you guys. 
Have played a couple of dozen games on iPad since you sorted that and no probs. 
registered for a SnG this evening and it didn't open (CC sorted it all, very efficient) and then tried a free roll, same issue it just hangs and hangs on opening. 
Tried a cash game and that loaded up just fine. Bit odd, thought you'd better know. 
It's an ipad2 btw and BT broadband. 

Comments

• edited January 2014
    Hi,

Glad to hear that you have been playing without issue on the iPad.

Is it the case that the pop ups for these games haven't opened in the lobby. I assume that you have previously had to manually launch Sit & Gos as well as tournaments when the pop up appears in the lobby?

Were you able to manually launch these tables from My Sky Poker> My Tables?

Good to know that Customer Care helped you with this but anymore feedback you have would be great.

Thanks

Sam
  • edited January 2014
    Hi all

Is this a beta testing thread or can you now play sky poker on iPad
  • edited January 2014
    In Response to Re: iPad:
    Hi all Is this a beta testing thread or can you now play sky poker on iPad
    Posted by Tahtrizzle
    You can indeed play - see here
  • edited January 2014
    Hi, Glad to hear that you have been playing without issue on the iPad. Is it the case that the pop ups for these games haven't opened in the lobby. I assume that you have previously had to manually launch Sit & Gos as well as tournaments when the pop up appears in the lobby? Were you able to manually launch these tables from My Sky Poker /> My Tables? Good to know that Customer Care helped you with this but anymore feedback you have would be great. Thanks Sam
    Posted by Sky_SamT
    Same issues today - was all ok earlier with iPad then successive sng's failed to open. Checked through my tables but nothing working. Cash tables opened ok. Very odd
  • edited January 2014
    In Response to iPad:
    Feedback for you guys.  Have played a couple of dozen games on iPad since you sorted that and no probs.  registered for a SnG this evening and it didn't open (CC sorted it all, very efficient) and then tried a free roll, same issue it just hangs and hangs on opening.  Tried a cash game and that loaded up just fine. Bit odd, thought you'd better know.  It's an ipad2 btw and BT broadband. 
    Posted by Das_Boot
    had the same prob, ipad doesn't support flash player?
  • edited January 2014
    Can you tile multiple tables yet on ipad? The option is there but doesn't do anything, or for now is it just having to keep multiple tabs up and switch through them?
  • edited January 2014
    Can you tile multiple tables yet on ipad? The option is there but doesn't do anything, or for now is it just having to keep multiple tabs up and switch through them?
    Posted by Cantraig
    If you want to multi table whilst playing on the iPad the tables will remain in seperate tabs. Please also be aware that the tabs will not auto focus when it is your turn to act.
  • edited February 2014
    Set up:

iPad 3 / google chrome

Nice to to finally be able to play on tablet but really this is still miles away from the quality of an app (why doesn't one exist when there are so many competitors out there)

Play is fine (if a touch jumpy) and it isn't much away from playing on a computer. Using the browser I'm in though, I can't hear any sounds (everything is on in the options) which is a bit of a problem. Clicking things such as the options isn't great either as it's all a bit small. Check/fold buttons are nice but you have to be careful you don't click too late (easily done)

Allinall, it's great to play on the iPad (a couple years too late though) but this is merely just to keep us players sweet whilst an app is made. The sooner it arrives the better, after all, it is 2014 now
  • edited February 2014
    Hi Dave,

Thank you for the feedback. What is currently available on tablet is the desktop version of skypoker.com, although this works as it should it is not optimised for tablet use.

We are in the process of delivering the optimised version which will be used in the app that we hope to deliver in the near future. 
  • edited February 2014
    Hi Dave, Thank you for the feedback. What is currently available on tablet is the desktop version of skypoker.com, although this works as it should it is not optimised for tablet use. We are in the process of delivering the optimised version which will be used in the app that we hope to deliver in the near future. 
    Posted by Sky_SamT
    Hopefully that will be soon, I enjoy Sky poker more than other sites so can't wait for the app