You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

not your standard SB and BB hands like i hoped to see both with raggy Aces lol :))

PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalanceTENTENTENSmall blind 100.00100.0012605.00tayo_mufcBig blind 200.00300.0030365.00 Your hole cardsQ10   rivermunkyCall 200.00500.0010151.25wilko66Fold    clairechocFold    TENTENTENRaise 455.00955.0012150.00tayo_mufcCall 355.001310.0030010.00rivermunkyCall 355.001665.009796.25Flop  AJA   TENTENTENCheck    tayo_mufcCheck    rivermunkyCheck    Turn  K   TENTENTENCheck    tayo_mufcBet 400.002065.0029610.00rivermunkyRaise 1200.003265.008596.25TENTENTENCall 1200.004465.0010950.00tayo_mufcRaise 1600.006065.0028010.00rivermunkyAll-in 8596.2514661.250.00TENTENTENCall 8596.2523257.502353.75tayo_mufcRaise 15592.5038850.0012417.50TENTENTENAll-in 2353.7541203.750.00tayo_mufcUnmatched bet 5442.5035761.2517860.00TENTENTENShowAK   tayo_mufcShowKK   rivermunkyShowQ10   River  10   TENTENTENWinFull House, Aces and Kings35761.25 35761.25

Comments

• edited January 2014
    car crash hand!!! why you are limp calling utg with Q10 only you know but its really poor play. you used to go deep regular a while back, whats happend to your game or were you just on a major heater.
  • edited January 2014
    hi rock run deep a few times but had some unreal run of bad luck as of late :( imo i dont think the play was that bad there got to see the turn on the cheap im hardly thinking the small blind and big blind have both hit a full house am i ?

• edited January 2014
    In Response to Re: not your standard SB and BB hands like i hoped to see both with raggy Aces lol :)):
    hi rock run deep a few times but had some unreal run of bad luck as of late :( imo i dont think the play was that bad there got to see the turn on the cheap im hardly thinking the small blind and big blind have both hit a full house am i ?
    Posted by rivermunky
    but why are you limping utg with Q10? why can't they have a full house in the bb and sb, its very possible thats what they have.
  • edited January 2014
    Only on shy poker would this happen!  - whoever does software is clearly a James bond fan.  Stupid stupid stupid!!  Problem with sky is it is honestly a great site if you do not know a lot about poker and fancy a flutter - teaches you nothing as bad play gets there too much.

for example - I was on button - JJ - I Riase, SB reraise and BB call so I call closing betting.  Flop QJ4 all different suits.

SB opens - he has KK, BB calls (Has QQ) I reraise and all of us get it in

Next card a K then river a J

What a joke - I may have won but why the hell do people get set up like this all the time??  My opinion is to play nuts only - can not play normal poker here anymore unless its middle stakes cash
  • edited January 2014
    Nuggy, take your own advice
    One piece of poker advice?: Laugh as soon as you get a bad beat - instantly makes you realise its a game and you will get your moment another day

Are you trying to suggest that the software is rigged everywhere except middle stakes cash?  Why is it different there?
  • edited January 2014
    In Response to Re: not your standard SB and BB hands like i hoped to see both with raggy Aces lol :)):
    Nuggy, take your own advice One piece of poker advice?:  Laugh as soon as you get a bad beat - instantly makes you realise its a game and you will get your moment another day Are you trying to suggest that the software is rigged everywhere except middle stakes cash?  Why is it different there?
    Posted by cenachav
    He's not worth the time of day Mark.
  • edited January 2014
    In Response to Re: not your standard SB and BB hands like i hoped to see both with raggy Aces lol :)) : He's not worth the time of day Mark.
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    It's night.  23.13 :)
  • edited January 2014
    id probably do better playing with my eyes closed mark :)))) whats ur take on me seeinga  cheap flop with my hand and turning the nut straight ? would you think your good there v random cards on SB and BB ? would have expected some more rerasing pre tbh then i can fold very easily

• edited January 2014
    Personally I'm not limping but assuming we are at the flop, see a free turn card I am probably going bust there unless I have notes on tayo_mufc as their reraise looks amazingly strong as it is so small.  Am not too worried about tententen as I know they are a touch loose and can call off with A rag there or even K rag.  Mainly, ugh not a nice place to be in and I would be going bust here too 9 1/2 times out of 10
  • edited January 2014
    jeez my ignore button has taken a hammering lately, only thing i can do cos they tilt me so much. welcome to the list nuggy the nugget. dont reply cos i cant see you :-)
  • edited January 2014
    nevr limp utg m8 i cnt remember that last time i have limped utg thats where all ya problems start
  • edited January 2014
    id probably do better playing with my eyes closed mark :)))) whats ur take on me seeinga  cheap flop with my hand and turning the nut straight ? would you think your good there v random cards on SB and BB ? would have expected some more rerasing pre tbh then i can fold very easily
    Posted by rivermunky
    But you're not seeing a cheap flop, are you? You are raised and then you call. You may as well have done the raising yourself.
  • edited January 2014
    It is a running theme of your posts in BBV that literally every time it all goes wrong, you've limped into the pot. 

Just don't limp. What is your plan? Limp pre and call a raise? Then what's your plan for the hand, you gonna continue the passive line and just call down all the way? cos limp/calling pre (really passive) and then taking off post flop (really aggressive) is generally you just sign posting you have a monster. Or just hoping to flop the world and cooler someone?

In short, when we limp and call, and never raise we have only 1 way to win the hand and that's to have the best hand at showdown. Obv here you raise cos you hit a sweet turn, but if you don't turn the straight are you just checking all the way down and just donating 455 chips to someone?
  • edited January 2014
    When someone bets really small and then min-clicks it back it's normally always a monster and when you shove you are just not getting called by worse. I would probably fold the turn or just flat and re-eval river.