You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sunday Night Live with Fowler and Stuart Rutter 7pm CH 981 ***official show thread*****

edited January 2014 in Poker Chat
Good afternoon,

sorry for a late show thead post today, I have been celebrating my younger sister's 30th, which has made me feel older than old!!
Now I'm nice and toasty warm and full of food in SkyPoker world, looking forward to the live show tonight where I am joined by Pokerman himself Stuart Rutter.

7pm-8pm – Tonight on Sky Poker  -Live Mastercash hands.

8pm – 9pm Live coverage of the £20,000 Super Roller, hopefully with lots of hands requests from you at home. 

9pm – 10pm Live Master Cash coverage

10pm – 11pm UKPC final satellite coverage (starts @ 9:15)

11pm – Midnight Live coverage of the £20,000 Super Roller

If you have any questions for us tonight, or just want to say hello, drop us a line....

Had the best cinema experience on Friday; the Electric in Portabello. Massive leather armchairs, foot rests, cashmere blankets, unlimited picnmix, red velvet cake, tea...... oh and a mouse that I saw scuttle up the aisle (well maybe apart from that) So good.  Never mind the film, I would go there just for the nap!
Where has been your best place for nap taking!?

And in other news.......

Tonight's topic... (other than nap taking)

Let's put Stuart to the test tonight.......

We want your most obscure pieces of poker trivia (made up or genuine) and Stuart will have to guess whether it's true or false... Can you bluff Stuart????

If you can bluff Stuart you'll go into the draw to win a seat in Tuesday's Turbo open, and we have a couple to give away.

skyopen@bskyb.com
#skypokertv

That's all for now,

A&R

xxx

Comments