You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

MESSAGE FOR F IVANOVIC

edited January 2014 in Poker Chat
Good afternoon Mr F Ivanovic.
I would love the privelage of you playing in this afternoon,s £2.20 @2.20 DEEPSTACK, if you could spare the time.
I have watched you play and i have the upmost respect for your poker skills.
A player of your calibre would be  a pleasure to play against.
In reply to your post saying you would rather watch paint dry, i used to be a painter and decorator and i can promise you the£2.20 @2.20 DEEPSTACK is much more exciting lol.
All thje best.
Rainman397

Comments

• edited January 2014
    In Response to MESSAGE FOR F IVANOVIC:
    Good afternoon Mr F Ivanovic. I would love the privelage of you playing in this afternoon,s £2.20 @2.20 DEEPSTACK, if you could spare the time. I have watched you play and i have the upmost respect for your poker skills. A player of your calibre would be  a pleasure to play against. In reply to your post saying you would rather watch paint dry, i used to be a painter and decorator and i can promise you the£2.20 @2.20 DEEPSTACK is much more exciting lol. All thje best. Rainman397      
    Posted by rainman397
    lololol great stuff rainman!
  • edited January 2014
    I'll see how busy my schedule is, been watching a lot of paint dry this month so don't know if I can fit it in!!! But in all seriousness I'm still hoping to bag myself a PS4 so need to really be playing cash as much as possible (where I'll get the most poker points) - If it looks like I won't do it then I will definitely participate later in this month and if not I promise I'll make an appearance next month :)
  • edited January 2014
    In Response to Re: MESSAGE FOR F IVANOVIC:
    I'll see how busy my schedule is, been watching a lot of paint dry this month so don't know if I can fit it in!!! But in all seriousness I'm still hoping to bag myself a PS4 so need to really be playing cash as much as possible (where I'll get the most poker points) - If it looks like I won't do it then I will definitely participate later in this month and if not I promise I'll make an appearance next month :)
    Posted by F_Ivanovic
    Thank you very much for quick reply.
    I quite understand, the best of luck with the ps4 competition.
    If you are planning on watching paint dry i would advise emulsion as it dries a lot quicker than gloss lol.
    Hope to see you next month, which will mean you have won a ps4, the very best of luck.
    All the best.
    Rainman397.  

• edited January 2014
    if this was 5 min blinds id play it everyday ;)
  • edited January 2014
    This is a fantastic tournament with a great depth of field and a hardcore player base. Anyone who goes on to win this event is a very good player and one who should be feared and respected if you are sat next to him on the felt (virtual or otherwise).

Cheers,
    Brian
    Winner of the 2.20@2.20 in December, 2013.
  • edited January 2014
    This is a fantastic tournament with a great depth of field and a hardcore player base. Anyone who goes on to win this event is a very good player and one who should be feared and respected if you are sat next to him on the felt (virtual or otherwise). Cheers, Brian Winner of the 2.20@2.20 in December, 2013.
    Posted by Slipwater
    Two words:

Richard Orford
  • edited January 2014
    In Response to Re: MESSAGE FOR F IVANOVIC : Two words: Richard Orford
    Posted by TeddyBloat
    Every rule has an exception, Teddy.

Ergo: Orf.
  • edited January 2014
    Chris Moneymaker wsop main event winner.
    Richard Orford £2.20 @2.20 DEEPSTACK winner.
    You are correct Slip every rule.
  • edited January 2014
    In Response to MESSAGE FOR F IVANOVIC:
    Good afternoon Mr F Ivanovic. I would love the privelage of you playing in this afternoon,s £2.20 @2.20 DEEPSTACK, if you could spare the time. I have watched you play and i have the upmost respect for your poker skills. A player of your calibre would be  a pleasure to play against. In reply to your post saying you would rather watch paint dry, i used to be a painter and decorator and i can promise you the£2.20 @2.20 DEEPSTACK is much more exciting lol. All thje best. Rainman397      
    Posted by rainman397
    quote of the year!