You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Re. The poker foods infographic

edited January 2014 in Poker Chat
About what food is good and what is bad to eat while playing poker. The Chav feasts on raw meat and drinks the fresh blood of his victims. Is this good or bad to do and what does everyone else eat and drink?

Run well all

Comments

• edited January 2014
    Vodka and cheesy whotsits :-)
  • edited January 2014
    Eliza Dushku and Dom Perignon.
  • edited January 2014

Powdered rhino horn and ginseng tea.
     Sorry, didn't read question right; before "playing" poker. Ah, now that's a whole different kettle of fish. Which ironically.....

• edited January 2014
    live poker is alot different to online.. online i find myself just tea and toast lol but live poker i have a problem.. find myself ordering steak n chips from the menu at 4 oclock in the morning ha..

ps iv not noticed almonds and blueberries on my local grovsenor' menu.
  • edited January 2014
    I'm sure this came up on a show with Rich/Redmond not so long away as they were bemused by my combination of fromage frais yogurts and fizzy 'zero' drinks!
  • edited January 2014
    i bork everytime i watch antonio esfandari playing poker on the box, never stops scoffing his face the geek and it looks like some of the stinkiest looking rabbit food ive ever clapped eyes on, i would burp and f4rt for badness to wind him up if he was eating that rubbish on my table.
  • edited January 2014
    Eating is cheating.
  • edited January 2014
    In Response to Re: Re. The poker foods infographic:
    i bork everytime i watch antonio esfandari playing poker on the box, never stops scoffing his face the geek and it looks like some of the stinkiest looking rabbit food ive ever clapped eyes on, i would burp and f4rt for badness to wind him up if he was eating that rubbish on my table.
    Posted by THEROCK573
    does that burp,f4rt come before inbetween or after he took your money,just asking;)
  • edited January 2014
    In Response to Re: Re. The poker foods infographic:
    Posted by THEROCK573
    Rock

I need to you to come down to my local card room tonight. I will no doubt again have to endure  fat, sweaty man putting his burger down and picking up his cards with his big fat sweaty greasy paws.

Think you might be able to deal with this situation for me?