You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

can anybody help me?

edited January 2014 in Poker Chat
guys can anybody help me with my computer, im at boiling point here, cant play threw the downlaod because of lag so im playing threw the broser. i keep getting a pop up on my tables saying page unresponsvie,and then an option to either kill pages or wait, dosnt matter what option i choose it pops back up again in 20 seconds, really doing my nut in, can anybody give me any advice/help on what to do, thanks!!!

Comments

• edited January 2014
    sounds like you are using chrome? if so go to tools and clear browsing history for over 4 weeks and should be ok.

only other time ive had what you are saying is when internet connection is bad. if using wireless connect via ethernet able and that helps.
  • edited January 2014
    In Response to Re: can anybody help me?:
    sounds like you are using chrome? if so go to tools and clear browsing history for over 4 weeks and should be ok. only other time ive had what you are saying is when internet connection is bad. if using wireless connect via ethernet able and that helps.
    Posted by mewillows
    cheers fella